Ch68-Shadow Knights

Wednesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and I check my Twitter. I have four new followers yay! I get out of bed and I head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I have yogurt with berries and apple juice.

I head to the bathroom and I go ready for the day. I take a shower and I use strawberry body wash. I also shampoo and condition my hair and brush it. I get out and I blow dry my hair. I put on moisturiser and perfume.

Today I'm wearing a black woollen dress, white leggings and purple flats. I pull my hair into a low ponytail and I use a purple ribbon around the hair tie. I pack my bag for school and I feed Celestia. I play with her for a bit before I have to go to school. I love playing with Celestia because she is so cute.

I head off to school. When I get to school I put my bag in my locker. I feel as though there is something dark in the air. As if something bad is going to happen. I find Lucinda and we talk about what we are doing today. She says that she feels odd today. I agree with her and we are both feeling the same thing.

Kawaii-chan comes up to us and she tells us that she feels the same thing. We all agree that it is some form of dark magiks. Before school starts we look around the school a little bit but we can't find anything that could link to the feeling so we go back to the main courtyard.

Today every one is helping to clean the library because we all use it. I head to the back of the library and I look for books about dark magiks. I know I'm supposed to be cleaning but I really need to find out what this feeling is. I find an old book that describes some forms of dark magiks.

I read it and I find out that when people feel this dark aura it usually means that shadow souls are near. I close the book and put it away. As I do another book catches my eye. It's brown and the cover is ripped.

I grab it and open it. It's a book about lady Irene. Some is information is unknown to most people. It talks about her love life and how she used her powers. It doesn't have a borrowing barcode on it so I put it in my bag so I can study it later.

I find another book that talks about shadow souls and shadow knights and I take it and read it. Someone walks up behind me and puts there hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around. It's Laurence.

"What are you doing?" Laurence asks me

I sigh and I explain that I am looking for information about shadow Knights and shadow souls becuase I feel their dark aura in the air. Laurence frowns a little but says that he will help. We sit down and read the book together when some students start screaming. We put the book away and head to the main part of the library.

Dark black figures are attacking students. We can't get out using the doors so we break a window and we all quickly get out. Laurence and I are the last ones out but when I turn around Laurence isn't there. He is already outside.

That's weird he was behind me the whole time. I don't think much of it and I jump out the window. My arm gets cut on a shard of glass but I run up and join Kawaii-chan and Lucinda. Some of the more powerful and stronger students are fighting off all the shadow souls and pretty soon they are all gone.

Lucinda takes me to the nurses office and she uses healing magiks to make my arm better. When I'm done we go to the library and finish cleaning up. The window has been fixed using magiks. Most people, are being very careful as to not disturb and more shadow souls that may be around.

When we are done we all head to the cafeteria and they are giving out milkshakes for anyone who helped with the library. I get caramel and I sit down with Cadenza and Lucinda. The rest of our group isn't here yet.

We are talking about the shadow souls that attached when I see Kawaii-chan run quickly behind me. I turn around and I see Missy holding a milkshake cup upside down on top of Kawaii-chains head. I realise that Missy was trying to dump her milkshake on my head and Kawaii-chan saved me.

Kawaii-chan does not look very happy and she is now chasing Missy around the cafeteria trying to scratch her. Most students are watching it all unfold. Pretty soon Kawaii-chan scratches Missy's arm and she walks to the bathroom. I help Kawaii-chan clean of all milkshake and I hug her.

"Thankyou for saving me" I say

"No problem Aphmau-senpai" she replies

We walk out of the washroom and Join our group again. Everyone is talking about shadow Knights and shadow souls. I notice that Laurence is walking out of the cafeteria and he looks really angry.

"I'll be right back" I say to my group

I follow him and he goes to the tree at the back of the school.

I walk over to Laurence an do ask him what's wrong. He says it's nothing but I know that something is wrong.

"Laurence you know that you can trust me right?" I say

"Yeah, I just don't want to tell you because I don't want to loose you" he replies and he hugs me

"Laurence, please tell me" I say hugging him back

"I'm a shadow knight" he says

"W-what?" I say confused

"I'm a good shadows knight and I'm not full fledged though. I don't want anyone to know because I'm scared that they will reject me" he says holding me tighter

"Laurence it's alright. I promise I won't tell anybody, and I won't leave you" I reply

We stay like that until we need to go back to the school to help clean up.

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry that I can't reply to any comments or messages for the next few days. I'm currently on a holiday over the New Years and I'm using data to upload. I hope you have a nice New Years.