Ch18-The Cold

Wednesday/Thursday

Garroth's P.O.V.

I grab a bag with some clothes, toothbrush and phone. I open the window in my room and I jump out onto the oak tree. I slide down the tree and I jump the fence. I look up at the moon in the night sky. Aphmau's room is on the first floor so I don't have to climb anymore. I knock on the window and she looks up. She looks beautiful even tough she is crying. She opens her window a bit more and I climb in.

"What's wrong?" I ask her

"I had a horrible dream" she says through sobs

"About what?" I ask

"I dreamt that I had gotten married and I had kids but Asher came and destroyed everything and killed everyone" she says crying

My body moves on its own and I hug her. Her body felt warm in the cold Autmn night. I feel her push away.

"I'm sick, I don't want you to get sick to" she says with her voice becoming more stable.

"I'm not going anywhere, if your sick then I'm going to stay and take care of you" I say

"But what about school?" She asks

"You aren't going... Neither am I" I reply 

"Thankyou Garroth, so much" she says closing her eyes in relief

She shows me to the guest room and I spend the night there. Sleeping and dreaming about Aphmau.

*Time Skip To Morning*

Garroth's P.O.V.

I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look around. Where am I? Oh that's right I slept over at Aphmau's place. I wake up and walk to Aphmau's room. I see that she is just waking up. I walk up to her. She looks beautiful even just waking up. I ask her what she wants for breakfast and she says that she dosent mind.

I head to the kitchen and I make her and I some fried eggs and chocolate bacon. I take the food up to her room. When I get there I can hear her singing. It's a really dark song but it is really cool at the same time. She is really good at singing. I believe that the song is called Hanging Tree.

When she has finished the song I walk in.

"Here is your breakfast" I say handing it to her 

"Thankyou so much" she smiles

"No problem" I reply

We sit on her bed eating breakfast when I have an idea. I notice that she has a big to facing towards her bed and a DVD player connected to it.

"Hey do you want to watch a movie?" I ask

"Sure, what movie?" She replies

"Twilight 2?" I suggest

"Ok" she agrees

I used to have a girlfriend who likes these sorts of movies so I had some at my house. I tell her that I will be right back and I get up to leave and she grabs my shirt. She quickly blushes and lets go. She apologises and looks down. I quickly run to my house and I grab some of the movies. 

When I get back Aphmau has gotten dressed and brushed her hair. I put the movie in the DVD player. I turn off the light and close the door while Aphmau shuts the blinds. We sit down together on Aphmau's bed. I press play on the remote and we start to watch the movie. 

Towards the end of the movie I feel a pressure on my shoulder. Aphmau has fallen asleep. I smile to myself. She looks so beautiful p, even when she is sick. I lay her down and pull the covers over her. She feels so cold. I take off my shirt and I crawl into bed next to her.

*Time skip to evening*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up in so,exodus arms. I turn and I see Garroth. He isn't wearing a shirt and I blush. I try and get out off bed but I get tugged back to bed. 

"You aren't going anywhere, your sick" I hear Garroth say 

I smile

"Thankyou for everything" I say

"It's really alright, hey can I stay tonight? I don't want to go home knowing that you are sick" he asks me

"Of course you can, but you really don't knees to worry about me, I'l be fine" I reply

I hear my phone vibrate and I reach out to pick it up.

"Who is it?" Garroth asks 

I look at the number and I see that it is the mysterious texter. 

"It's this person who says he likes me but he hasn't told me who he is, he says that he will give me some clues but I need to figure it out" I say

"Really?, What did he say?" He asks frowning

I look down and read the message out loud

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, U-Unknown Person)

U-Hey you weren't at school today are you alright?

A-I'm just sick

U-Oh ok I hope you feel better soon

A-Thankyou

Xx Text End xX

I read the whole conversation out loud to Garroth who is now frowning.

Garroth's P.O.V.

WHO DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS!!? I am so mad. Aphmau puts her phone down and looks up at me.

"Garroth are you ok?" She asks me

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I'm just worried about this mysterious messages" I say

"Me to, it seems kind of shady" she replys

I'm worried that they will take her away from me. Her dream last night, she said that she had a husband. Who was it I wonder? I feel jealousy and anger through my body. I push her down on the bed and I kiss her passionately. 

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I feel myself being pushed down on the bed and soft lips touching mine. My eyes are wide open but I slowly close them and kiss back. The kiss was amazing. It felt like it went in forever. We only stopped when we needed air.

"What was that for?" I whisper

"If someone else is going to take you away I want to at least kiss you like that" he replies

Later on that night Garroth and I are cooking dinner, I'm up because I feel much better but suddenly I feel dizzy. I feel the blackness take over me and I fall to the ground.

Garroth's P.O.V.

I see Aphmau fall to the floor. I immediately rush over to her. I let out a sigh of relief when I relise that she has only fainted. I pick her up and I carry her to her room. She is really light. I lay her down on her bed and I begin to leave when a photo on her wall catches my attention. It is a photo of a group of friends. I see Aphmau, Ross and Barney but I don't know who the rest of them are.

I see another photo of her in a photo with a guy that is pink and another who is blue. There is a photo of her with her parents and a photo of her with five dogs. But the photo that cashes my attention is a photo of her with a guy. Who is this guy?  He and Aphmau are smiling in this photo. I wish I could make her smile like that. Oh well I'll never give up on Aphmau. Even if she falls for someone else.