Ch93-Plans

Wednesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Right now I am at school sitting through a maths class. I have asked to speak to everyone at lunch so now I am just waiting for the bell to go. We still have a while to wait so I get to work on my maths problems. I don't get it so I ask Dante for help. 

He explains that we are doing. I'm really glad that I have one person that understands maths with me in my class. We talk for most of the lesson and he says that he feels like we are being watched. He knows about the Yandere which means that the Yandere might be in this class.

I the bell finally goes. I can't wait to get out of that class. I go to lunch where most of the people I asked to come are there. I sit down and we wait for the rest. Finally everyone comes and I can tell them what I need to.

"Hey Guys, I need to tell you something about the Yandere" I say

"Sure, what is it" Lucinda asks

"I can't tell you here I need to tell you at my house. Can you all come to my house tonight?" I ask them 

"Sure, we will be there" they all agree

I received text messages this morning from the Yandere, I need to do something about this now before any thing happens. I'm going to get my friends to help me because I know I can't do this alone. 

Xx Flash back to the morning xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Right now I'm at school just hanging out by my locker. My phone buzzes and I open the text message.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, Y-Yandere)

Y-I see you didn't listen to my warning and you talked with Jeffory and Sky

A-I'm not scared of you anymore, You can try to hurt me but you won't be able to, I'm stronger than that

Y-Oh I doubt it, I will get you and make you mine, no one will stand in my way

A-Whatever, good luck with that

Xx Text End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I need to tell my friend about this. We have handles things like this before, I think we can do it again. I'll tell them at lunch to come to my house tonight. I hope that they can come becuase I really need them now more than ever.

Xx Flashback End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

The bell for the next period has rung and we all head to our classes. I have magiks with Lucinda and Kawaii-chan. We are learning about how to control magiks. We each read up on a section and then we need to tell everyone else about it.

While I'm reading I come across a page that describes the magiks Lady Irene had. No one else see,s to have it in there book which is really weird. I read it and I find out that Irene shares some similarities to me. 

Xx Time skip to home xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Everyone is at my house right now. I managed to get rid of the flowers so they aren't in the living room anymore. I offer everyone tea and then we get down to business.

"So you probably know I'm being stalked by a Yandere, and that I have received a few questionable texts. What I want to talk with you about is how I can solve this problem. I need all of your help becuase I can't fix this on my own" I tell them

"Why can't you just track them down and turn them into the police?" Azura asks

"Yanderes are very hard to catch and it's almost impossible to catch a Yandere with evidence" cadenza says

"How do you know?" Laurence asks her

"I have dealt with a Yandere before" it wasn't very fun but we solved the problem in the end. Now the Yandere is in jail. I can probably help with your problem Aphmau becuase I know what we are dealing with" Cadenza tells me

"What we need Is a plan to catch this Yandere" Katelyn says

"What about we get Aphamu to message him saying that she wants to meet him. We get them to meet alone but we are all there. When he comes we will jump out and get him" Garroth says

"That is a really good plan" I say

We all start deciding where will stand and figure out any flaws this plan may have. We talk until it gets dark. Everyone goes home and I wave. I notice that someone is still here and it's Laurence.

Laurence's P.O.V.

I feel really bad for Aphmau. She found out how her parents died. She is being stalked by someone she dosnt know. And she is worried for her friends safety. I don't want her to be alone in her house, not becuase she can't defend herself, but becuase I don't know what this Yandere will do to her if he manages to catch her.

"Aphmau, are you alright?" I ask her

"Yes, I'm fine" she says sighing softly

I reach out and hug her. She is a little shocked but returns the hug.

"Aphmau I know you aren't, after everything you have been through I think it's ok if you tell me if anything is wrong" I say

Her grip on me tightens a little and I hear ear breth hitch. I know she isn't crying but she still trusts me enough to show me the weaker side of her. I lean down and kiss her lips she dosnt move away but she dosnt return the kiss. I push her down on the couch and continue. She closes her eyes and kiss' back.

Suddenly we hear a door slam and Aphmau's phone buzz. She looks at me scared and she picks it up.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, Y-Yandere)

Y-I saw you kissing Laurence, I'm in your house right now, come catch me

Xx Text End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I show Laurence the message and we grab whatever we can use as a weapon. I grab a knife and Laurence grabs a broom. We search my entire house but we can't find the Yandere anywhere, it's getting really late but I'm to scared to go to sleep. Laurence stays with me and we try to go to sleep.

If the Yandere tries anything we will be ready.