Ch65-Cousins

Saturday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Today is Saturday and I am at home watching cartoons and eating cereal. I am so glad exams are over. This is the last day of Autmn and then it will be winter. Christmas is coming up and so is our small winter break over Christmas.

Next week is our last day before a two week break and then it's back to school. I wonder what I will do in those two weeks?

I finish me cereal and then I feed Celestia and we play for a little hit. I hear my phone ringing so I get up and answer it. It's Dante.

Xx Phone Call Start xX

(A-Aphmau, D-Dante)

A-Hello

D-Hey Aphmau, are you busy today?

A-No why?

D-I have to take care of my cousin today and I have no idea what to do

A-Haha, I can come over and help

D-Would you? That would be so helpful, Thankyou so much

A-Haha no problem, what time?

D-He will get here at about 10:00am

A-Ok, see you then

Xx Phone Call End xX

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I look up at the clock and its 9:00am, I have an hour. I head upstairs and take a shower. I brush my tears and I put on a purple long sleeved top, black skinny jeans, black ankle boots and a black woolen infinity scarf.

I brush my hair into a ponytail and I tie a purple ribbon around it. I put on mascara, eyeliner and marshmallow lipgloss. I spray on some perfume and I call Kawaii-chan and ask her to watch Celestia for me. 

She agrees and she comes over. I tell her that she can eat some of the snacks in the cupboard and she can watch tv. She hugs me and I hug her.

"Thankyou for doing this" I say

"It's no problem Aphmau-senpa" she replies

I head out of the door and I drive to Dante's house. I knock on the door and he answers it. He invites me inside and inside there is a little boy who looks about 5 with blue hair. I bend down to his level and introduce myself.

"Hello there, my name is Aphmau, What's yours?" I say smiling

"I'm Dmitri" he replies

"Well Dmitri it's nice to meet you" I reply

He pulls Dante and I and makes us sit down on the couch together and he turns on the to. He makes us watch about three seasons of spongebob and I felt like falling asleep. I rest my head on Dantes shoulder and Dmitri looks at us.

"Are you two married?" He asks innocently

"W-What no!" I say blushing

"Yeah we aren't there yet" Dante says

I turn to look at him and he quickly changes the topic. 

"Dimitri I think it's time you took a nap" Dante says

"Aww but I'm not tired" Dmitri complains 

"Come on" I smile softly

"No" he says

Dante and I spent the next half an hour putting him to bed and holding the door closed so he couldn't get out. Eventually he fell asleep and Dante and I went into the kitchen. Dante got scratched on his arm so I wash his cut and put a bandaid over it.

We then sit down at the kitchen table and he ask me about my dancing.

"How do you know about that?" I ask him

"Laurence mentioned it" He replies

"Oh ok, it's going really well, I just feel so nervous about performing" I say

"Don't be, I have seen you, you are really good" he says

"Haha Thankyou" I reply

"Oh hey I just remembered, I need to talk with you about Garroth's party" he says

"Oh yeah" I reply

"It will take place next Saturday at 7:00pm" he says

"Ok, thanks for telling me" I reply

We talk for a while about random things and eventually we can hear Dmitri waking up. He comes downstairs and he sits on a chair.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asks

"Oh things" Dante says

"I want to colour" Dmitri says

We pull out some old colouring books and pencils and we watch Dimitri happily colouring in the images. I have to admit, for a five year old he is really good at colouring in. Someone knocks at the door and Dante answers it.

It's Dmitri's mother who is also Dantes Aunt. Dmitri runs to her and hugs her. They thank us and leave. Dante and I clean up. When we are done wi sit on the couch together and watch T.V. 

Together. Someone knocks at the door and Dante Answers it. It's Laurence. 

"Hey Dante I need to drop off that thing" he says

"Oh sure come on in" Dante replies

Laurence sees me.

"Oh hey Aphmau. Why are you here?" He asks

"I was helping Dante with his cousin" I reply

Laurence's P.O.V.

I felt jealous becuase Dante and Aph hung out together. I understand that he needed help though so I'm not mad at him. I would do the same thing and in all honesty he is really smart for getting Aphmau to come over. 

We sit down at the table and talk about what we should do at Garroth's party. Aphmau says that she has to go becuase she has something important to do. She leave which means that it's just Dante and I.

"Are you angry I invited Aphmau over?" He asks

"No not really" I reply

"Wow really?" He asks

"Yeah, I would do the same thing" I say

We talk for a while and then I go home. When I get home I ask Cadenza if she knows if Aphmau likes someone. She says she dosnt know. Which is good and bad.

A/N: HUGE thanks to RadioActiveScar for helping me with this chapter. Thankyou so much <3