Ch58- Swimmimg

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up when I feel like it because today school is cancelled. For the rest of the week it will be canceled because of the floods. I'm so grateful because I need some time to study befor exams. Although I really want to go swimming in the indoor pool.

I head downstairs and take a shower, I pull my hair into a ponytail. I put on water proof eyeliner and mascara. I put on my pupprple and blue bikini on under a purple t-shirt, blue skinny jeans and black ankle boots.

I have a bowl of cereal and then I pack my bag with a towl, water and some hair ties and a hairbrush. I grab my bag and I drive to the indoor pool. 

When I get there I sign in and I get a locker key. In the change rooms I change into my bikini and I put my clothes and bag in my locker. I grab my towl and I head into the big pool room. I put my towl on a deck chair and I lie down on it. I put on my sunglasses.

"Umm excuse me" someone says

"Yes?" I say lifting up my sunglasses

"Wow, umm I mean have you seen a warewolf around here anywhere?" He says akwardly

"No I'm sorry" I reply "What's your name?"

"My name is Yip" he says

"My name is Aphmau" I reply smiling "I'll tell you if I see any Warewolves"

He leaves and I decide to get into the pool. Not many people are here today because people have work and school. Only some schools got cancelled. I get in and I swim around a bit and I sit on a ledge in the pool. After a while k get out and I sit on my chair. Someone walks up to me.

"Hey Aphmau" They say

It's Lowell.

"Hey Lowell" reply

He sits down on the chair next to me and we talk about what happend with school and about allot of different things. Suddenly someone walks up to up.

"You!" He says to Lowell

It's Yip. I have no idea what is wrong.

"Yip?" I question

"Apmau do you know him?" Lowell asks me

"I met him this morning" I reply

"Yip what are you doing here?" Lowell asks him

"I could be asking you the same question" Yip replies

"Wait what's going on?" I say confused

"Yip is a warewolf but he is from a different tribe, my tribe is better but we have been at odds for years" Lowell explains

"No our tribe is better" Yip argues

"Come on Aphmau lets go" Lowell says

"Alright" I reply

I grab my towel and I head off to the change rooms. I change Ito my clothes and I meet Lowell outside. We leave and we go to a cafè for lunch. I keep on feeling like someone is watching us.

Yip's P.O.V.

I'm following Aphmau because she deserves better than Lowell. His pack is always really mean and cruel to humans. They are sitting down in a cafè having lunch and laughing together. I swear I don't like Aphmau I'm just making sure Lowell treats her right.

Ok I'm getting this pain in my chest that I haven't felt before. It must be me feeling nervous about Aphmau. I sneak inside the cafè without being seen and I change their order of food. Then I purposely make something smell like it's burning and the sprinklers go off.

Their "Date" has been crashed. 

Everyone goes outside and I run around the back, I walk around the block and I arrive back at the cafè like I just arrived.

"Oh hi Aphmau... Lowell" I say 

"Hey Yip" Aphmau says

"What's going on?" I ask pretending to be confused

"Well we all got evacuated for some reason" Lowell says

"Oh ok" I reply "Hey do you guys go to Pheonix Drop High School?" 

"Yeah we do,why?" Aphmau asks me

"Cool, I just changed schools I'm going to school with you guys" I reply

"Yay" Lowell says without any enthusiasm 

Of course I know that there is a rivalry between us. It's hard not to. We come from different packs. We could never be friends not after everything his pack has done to mine. Buy the fact that he has such a beautiful and sweet girlfriend makes me kind of jealous. Wait are they dating?

"Are you two dating" I ask

"No we aren't" they say at the same time 

They then look at each other and laugh?

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I can't believe Yip thought Lowell and I where dating. He is really funny. I'm felling really tired so I think I'm going to go home.

"I need to go home, I have a heap of homework and studying to do" I say

"Ok bye" Lowell says and he hugs me

"Bye" Yip says and I walk off

When I get home I grab out my homework and I have some trouble with it. Zane will know, Zane is really smart.

Xx Text Start xX

(A-Aphmau, Z-Zane)

A-Hey Zane, want to come over? I have some homework I need help with

Z-Sure, I'll be there in ten

A-Alright see you then

Xx Text End xX

*Ten minute time skip*

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Zane is here and we are working on our homework and studying together. We are almost done we just have a few more pages to go. I rest my head on my book as I write in it and pretty soon I'm asleep.

Zane's P.O.V.

I'm at Aphmau's place. I ask her something and she dosnt respond. I look over at her and I see that she is fast asleep. I wrap a blanket around her shoulders and I carry her to the couch. I kiss her forehead and than I pack up all the homework.

I text the guys just to make them jealous.

Xx Text Start xX

(Z-Zane, G-Garroth, L-Laurence, J-Jeffory, Ze-Zennix, D-Dante, V-Vylad)

Z-Hey guys guess where I am

J-Do we care?

Z-I'm at Aphmau's place so you tell me

D-Why are you at Aphmau's place

Z-I was helping her with homework and she fell asleep

G-So you are at Aphmau's place, alone while she is asleep

Z-Yes

Z-Brb someones knocking on the door

V-Garroth did you just go over to Aphmau's place?

L-See? This is why I want to live next to her...

Xx Text End xX