Ch150-Career Day

A/N: OH MY IRENE. 150 CHAPTERS XD. Thank you all so much for reading this story for as long as you have. I never thought I would get to 20 chapters let alone 150. I love you all :).

Wednesday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Yawn. Oh my Irene I am so tired. But I also have a lot of energy at the same time. It's weird. Today is Career Day at school which also means that this is the first time that I'm going to meet Garroth, Zane and Vylad's father. I wonder what he will think of me. Then again I don't really care.

I get out of bed and take a shower. I brush my teeth with cupcake toothpaste. I put on a black play suit with a galaxy pattern. I put on black shoes with little purple roses on them. I brush my hair and leave it down. I plat one piece of my hair and pull it around my forehead and pin it on the other side. I decorate it with a few purple and white flower pins.

I apply mascara, eyeliner and lime lipgloss. I spray on my perfume and head to the kitchen. I feed Celestia and have breakfast myself. Today I am having Coco pops. I know so healthy but they taste amazing.

I pack my bag for school and then I cuddle with Celestia for a while.

"Celestia I'm going to meet Garroth, Vylad and Zane's father today. He doesn't like me" I tell her

She frowns and looks at their place.

"Haha, you are so cute" I say petting her

She jumps around happily and barks happily.

"I should probably be getting to school. I don't want to be late" I say and I kiss he nose

I grab my bag and head off to school. Garroth, Vylad and Zane aren't walking today. Probably because their father is coming so they have to be driven to school. I wonder what their father is going to talk about for his job. I don't really know what he does. Other that neglect his children. Wait I shouldn't think that. That is mean.

I'm get to school and I unlock my locker. Suddenly I am pushed aside by one of their fathers body guards.

"Hey!" I say annoyed

"Move away from Mr.Ro'meave" the one that pushed me says

I cross my arms and glare at them until they walk past. Then Garroth, Vylad and Zane walk in with their father. He is a tall man with blond hair and blue eyes. He is wearing a very expensive business suit and tie. He walks past me, which means that he doesn't know who I am. This day might just not turn out in drama.

I grab my things and head to my first class which is math. Garroth is in this class. His father is probably with Zane or Vylad in one of their classes. Our teacher come in and instructs us to come to the gym so we can listen to the guest speakers.

On the way there I talk to Garroth.

"You're father doesn't know what I look like correct?" I ask him

"Yes, how did you know?" He asks

"He walked straight past me this morning and didn't even notice" I say snickering

"I saw that, it was pretty funny, sorry about the body guards pushing you" he apologises

"It's fine, it really didn't hurt" I reply smiling

We walk into the gym and continue talking. Most people are talking with their friends. I just realised. If I'm talking with Garroth, his father will probably realise who I am. Oh well it doesn't matter anymore, I'm not going to stop talking to my friends because their parents don't like me. That is unfair.

We find a seat and sit down. I can feel someone staring at me and I get a little uncomfortable. I don't acknowledge the fact that they are staring at me because I think I know who it is and I'm no treaty yet.

The principal starts their speech and welcomes all the guests. Then we get into the speeches. Their father goes first.

"Good Morning students, My name is Garte Ro'meave and I am here today to tell you what I do for a living. I go around the world and make business deals, sell things and buy things. This job requires high knowledge. He says

He sits down and the next person goes. The guests leave first and they go to the meeting room for morning tea. The teachers realise that they don't have enough people to serve the food so they ask some students.

I get asked along with Lucinda, Jeffory, Travis, Garroth, Kawaii-chan, Reese, Barney and Ross. I think we are all lucky that Barney's parents didn't come because the school would be filled with dirt and goats.

We all head to the meeting room and are met with a bunt of stares. Some good, some bad.

"Good Morning all guests, these young students will be serving you today, if you need anything do not hesitate to ask" the principal says

Garte calls Garroth over and talks to him about so,etching.Lucinda grabs my arm and whispers something in my ear.

"Aphmau I overheard that Garte knows who you are and he wants his men to keep an eye out for you" she tells me

"Thanks for the warning" I say back

We get prepared to serve all the guests. We walk around and ask all the guests what they would like. I don't go to where Garte is sitting, I let Garroth and Lucinda take care of that.

When we are done I notice that Garroth storms out of the room really angry. I follow him and find him by his locker. No one else is in the hall.

"Garroth are you alright?" I ask him

"I'm just really annoyed about my father, he hasn't said anything nice about any of my friends, I'm worried that when I get older I will be just like him" he says

"He come on, you won't, you are kind, caring and sweet. You would never do anything bad like that" I say

He hugs me.

"Thank you Aphmau" he says

Garte's P.O.V.

I heard everything that Aphmau and Garroth says. Garroth needs to learn not to trust people. Especially Aphamu. She just wants money. I guess he will need to learn the hard way. That goes for Vylad and Zane as well.