Ch82-Disney Land

Thursday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up very excited this morning because we are going to Disney land in O'Khasis today. I love Disney land becuase it is so fun. Disney is my favourite thing in the world, my favourite Disney movie is frozen.

I hop out of bed and take a shower. I brush my teeth. I put on blue and black pants, a blue top and purple ankle boots. I put on mascara, eyeliner and orange lipgloss. I grab my purse and phone and I go out into the living room.

I'm the only one out here because everyone else is still getting ready. I'm fantazizing what this Disney Land will be like. Before I moved to Pheonix drop I lived in Scaleswimd. There was a Disney Lamd there and it was very fun.

I usally went there with my friends. It was small but big at the same time. I miss scales wind but most of my friends have moved here. I hadn't told anyone why people move here, it's becuase be j scales wind there is some feud between the monarchy and it's becoming dangerous.

Although I moved to Pheonix drop becuase of a different reason, the fighting was still part of it. I'm so deep in my thoughts that I don't relise Garroth is ready and he is waving his hand Infront of my face. I relise and I snap out of my thoughts.

"Good morning" I say

"Haha finally, I have been trying to get your attention for five minutes" he says

"Oops sorry" I reply smiling

"Vylad and Zane are almost done so we can go for breakfast and then go to Disney land ok?" He says

"Yay I'm so excited" I say

"Me to, the Disney land in O'Khasis is really good" he says

Vylad and Zane come out of their rooms and we head down to the breakfast buffet. I have some fruit, yogurt and musli. It actully tastes really good.

When we have all finished we head off to Disney land. I can feel the excitement in the air and everyone looks really happy.

When we arrive we pay for out tickets and head into the park. We discuss what we want to do first. We all agree to go on the rides. Garroth and Vylad want to go on the roller coasters but Vylad and I convince them to start with something a little more simple.

They end up winning and here we are waiting in line for a massive roller coaster. I'm not really scared but I am worried that Vylad might be. I look over at him and he looks very pale.

"Are you alright?" I ask him

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little scared" he says

"It will be fine" I reply

"I just hate heights" he replies

It's our turn and we get in the roller coaster. I can't believe they convinced me to do this. Now I feel scared. The roller coaster starts and I feel the air on my face as we go down a slope. My stomach drops as we go through a loop.

When the roller coaster comes to a stop Vylad and I look at eachother.

"Let's agree to never do this again" I say

"I agree" he replies

We decide to go take photos with the mascots. We look around for a while and take photos with Anna & Elsa, Micky & Minnie, Alladin & Jasmine, baymax and I manage to convince Garroth to take a photo with all the Disney princesses.

Zane took a photo of it and sent it to everyone. Garroth dosnt know yet though. Although I think Vylad told Garroth because he looks very angry at Zane.