Ch98-More New Students?

Monday

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I wake up and I'm back in my bed. Last night Aaron drove me home becuase he said that we have school. I slept really well last night. I haven't been getting much sleep lately due to the stress from worrying about the Yandere. I'm still really shaken up but I'm still going to school. 

I head down stairs and I cuddle with Celeste, luckily Kawaii-chan fed her when I wasn't here so she isn't hungry or unwell. I force myself to go take a shower and I wash my hair. When I get out I examine my hair. It really has gotten long.mit is now past my but. I'm going to need a hair cut soon. But only up to my waist.

I wear blue jeans, a black top and a white hoodie. I pull on purple high tops. I brush my teeth and I pull my hair into a ponytail. I apply mascara, eyeliner and lychee flavoured lipgloss. I'm still not really hungry but I force myself to eat some ceial becuase I need energy. I feed Celestia and then pack my bag for school. Before I go to school I play with Celestia a little bit. She has some squeaky toys and she is really having fun playing with them.

Eventually I need to go to school so I grab my bag and I head off to school. When I get to the gate I see a group of students that I haven't seen before. I rego nose one as Yip. That guy I met with Lowell that one time. But there are some other people. A boy with curly blond hair. A guy with black hair and red eyes and a girl with a blond pony tail.

I go to my locker and I put my things away. One of the teachers come up to me and he tells me that I need to help show the new students around. Why is it always my job? 

I go up to them and introduce myself.

"Hello and welcome to Phoenix Drop High, I am Aphmau and I will be showing you around" I say smiling

They all greet me and then I start showing them around. The guy with red eyes is Vincent, the one with curly blond hair is Cloud and the one with the blond ponytail is Amber. I already know Yip. After I have finished showing them around it is lunch time and I show them to the cafeteria. They all find a group that they fit in with and I go to my group.

I still need to show the new students to their next class so we join up after lunch. Ross comes up to us and tells me that he can take over so I can go to class.

"Really? Are you sure?" I ask him

"Positive" he says smiling

I hug him and then I go to class.

Ross' P.O.V.

I watch Aphamu walk away and then I begin to show the new students to their classrooms. Pretty soon it's just Cloud and I. 

"What's wrong with Aphmau?" He asks

"Allot of things" I say jokingly

"Ha, no seriously she seems depressed" Cloud replies

"Well she has just been through some tough things lately, you don't need to worry about it" I tell him

"Ok, if you say so" he replies

Soon enough we are at our classroom so we go in. 

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I'm in my English class and I'm sitting with Laurence and Vylad. Vincent walks in and I felt tension between him and Laurence. I try to ignore it and I keep talking with Laurence and Vylad. The teacher introduces Vincent to the class and he takes a seat behind me.

The teacher has to leave the room for a few minutes and Vincent taps me on the shoulder.

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?" He says

"Please don't" I say

Laurence steps in and pushes Vincent's hand away.

"Don't touch her" he says

Vincent narrows his eyes at Laurence and then looks away.

"Fine" he says

Suddenly I started to laugh. I couldn't stop. Just seeing them act so weird is really funny. Laurence is really overprotective and Vincent is such a cassanova. Laurence starts laughing to and Vincent looks very confused.

"What happend" he asks

"Don't worry about it" I reply

Laurence sits back down and we turn back to the front of the classroom. The teacher comes back in and we continue the lesson. 

After a while I'm in my last lesson for the day which is a free period. I'm sitting at my desk and I'm drawing. Someone sits next to me but I don't acknowledge them. I'm just concentrating on my drawing. Who ever is sitting next to me taps my shoulder. I look up and see Cloud.

"Hey Cloud, how was your first day at Phoenix Drop High?" I ask him

"It was really fun, the people here are really nice" he says shyly

"Yeah they are" I say

"Aphmau can I ask you a question?" He says

"You just did" I reply

"Then can I ask you two questions?" He replies

"That was your second question" I say

"Then can I ask you four questions" he says

"You already have" I say

"When?" He asks

"Just now" I giggle

He start laughing to.

"What do you want to ask me?" I say to him

"I was wondering if you are alright, you seem very distant" he says

"Over the last week I was being stalked by someone and then I was kidnapped. It's all sorted out now which is good. There is really nothing to worry about" I say

"Ok, as long as your alright" he says

A/N:If anyone gets the whole question joke, reference thing I'll be very shocked. I took it from a TV show. Also another video is up on my channel.