"Get in, now." She demands, I groan and then push myself off the wall, walking into the apartment block and then making my way towards Lauren's apartment.

I push the door open, knowing that Normani is probably already inside, I walk in and she's sat on the sofa watching TV while eating fries. She glances up at me and smiles as Lauren walks in, dumping the box of books in the ground next to the door and then slamming the door shut.

"Bad day at work?" Normani asks, looking between me and Lauren. I slide my bag off my shoulders and dump it on the ground next to the sofa.

"Why don't you ask this little thug."

"Laur don't be like that." I say, glancing at her. She just glares at me and I look down at the ground.

"Get in my bedroom now."

"Whoa if you two are fucking at least let me go out."

"We're not fucking, we're going to be talking considering this fucking idiot beat Joe's brother."

"As in Joe Jonas?" Normani asks, staring at Lauren as I walk down the hallway and into Lauren's bedroom. I close her door behind me and the make my way towards her bed, sitting on the edge. The door opens and Lauren walks in, throwing her jacket on the ground and then staring at me.

I just stare at her as she throws the unfastened bow tie on to the bed before unbuttoning her shirt; she slides it down her arms, I bite my bottom lip and smirk at her as she turns around to face me.

"Don't look at me like that Camila."

"Don't get undressed in front of me then." I reply, still smirking as she unbuttons her pants and then slides them down her legs, she kicks then off so she's stood in front of me wearing matching black and white underwear. She turns around, grabs a hoodie and slides it over her head before picking up a pair of jeans and then sliding them on.

"You do realise that Joe will be after you now."

"I don't care Lauren, I can take it."

"Camila I don't want you to be able to take it, I don't want you do get hurt." Lauren says, walking towards me and then standing in front of me. I look up at her and she leans down, pressing her lips against mine. "I just want you safe, I don't want you to get hurt anymore." She whispers against my lips, running her fingers through my hair as I pull her on to my lap.

"I love you Lauren, I don't want Nick and his asshole of a brother to ruin you."

"They won't ruin me...much; I just don't want Joe to hurt you."

"I told you, they won't hurt me I'll be fine, plus I've handled worse."

"That doesn't make me feel better; I'm meant to keep you safe." She says, resting her head against my shoulder and then holding me close to her. "I just don't want you to get hurt again, because you're too perfect to be put through that." She whispers against my neck, before pressing her lips against the soft skin. I lie down, pulling her with me and she giggles before rolling on top of me and then sitting up so she's straddling me.

_________________________

"Zen, I can't I'm busy." I say into my phone as Lauren curls up, getting closer to me and then resting her head on my shoulder as I wrap my arm around her. I kiss the top of her head while she flicks through the channels on the TV. "Just pick something." I whisper to her while Lauren rambles down the phone to me.

"But we've not been out in weeks, and I miss getting high with you." She whines down the phone, I giggle slightly as Lauren looks up at me and pouts at me.