☠ f i s h y - p r o l o g u e ☠

☠ ☠ ☠

The floor of the deck creaked under Captain Hemming's heavy footsteps. Every time he made a step the keys hanging on his belt jingled; everyone knew he was coming just by that sound. His black cloak flew behind him as he walked over to a passenger that was clearly not supposed to be there, with the sickest smirk he could muster.

"Well well well..." his voice was deep and had a dark aura, just like himself. "What do we have here?" he snickered, getting close to the man that was tied on the main mast.

The man struggled to get out of the ropes pressing his body to the mast, he had a dirty face with clothes equally as dirty; his face showing evident fear.

Luke laughed and took out his sword from his belt, and pointed at the man's neck. The pointy part pressing dangerously hard for the man to even gulp.

"Why are you here?" Luke spat.

"I--I..."

"Oh, right. My bad" Luke chuckled playfully and got the sword away from his neck, making the man sigh in relief before speaking.

"My wife is--is on the island you're going to, Island Mercury. I--I need to get her" the man stammered and the boat fell silent, until Captain Hemmings let out a loud laugh that made all his crew laugh along with him.

"Nonsense! You're wife is way dead by now, so this trip... Is useless" Luke whispered against his face, angry blue eyes piercing through the man's soul. "Just. Like. You." Luke made a swift motion with his sword before cutting the man's head.

Luke breathed heavily, a sick smirk on his dirty and sweaty face as he watched the ocean and heard the thump of the head falling on the deck.

He straightened himself and turned around, almost loosing balance to his clumsy legs but he recovered quickly. Everyone was used to the captain falling all the time or almost falling. Captain Hemmings may have the authority and confidence to do what he does, but his legs said otherwise.

"Throw his body to the ocean, no one will miss him if his wife is already dead" The captain waved uninterested, taking a hankerchief off his pockets to clean the blood off his lucky sword. His crew did as asked, throwing the body off of the boat in a sack.

The sack floated down to the ocean floor, managing to get open in the process, making sand float all around it. The head of the man had it's eyes open revealing no soul and an open mouth as a welcome to the tiny fishes that passed by.

☠ ☠ ☠

HI! I'M LOLA AND I'LL BE THE WRITER OF THIS (POSSIBLY) SHORT MUKE AU FIC!

but anyways please vote & comment if you liked this. ✨

STAY LOVELY, MY FRIENDS!