"Alec said I can't leave but he didn't tell me why. He said if I needed anything, Liam or Cameron could get it for me but I wasn't allowed to leave."

It was a prison all over again. Locked in a house that I could not leave but my freedom was fingertips away. I didn't know where I was. Miles had blocked our mindlink when we had promised never to do it. I was feeling trapped.

"Okay listen," she grins suddenly as she closes the door to my room. "Alec doesn't know what powers you have, right?" She asks and I nod. I had tried telling him but he didn't care.

"How about I get Anna to get clingy towards him tonight and you can explore the garden? Feel the fresh air on your face in the dark. You're a vampire and they love darkness." She says and I nod.

I don't want to correct her and tell her I don't really like the darkness but I nod my head. If I could go out, I would be happy.

"Do you think it could work? Anna would do it?" I ask her and she grins nodding her head.

"Anna is on her periods right now so they won't be having sex but she loves cuddling." She explains and I nod thinking back to the time I first got my periods.

I had thought I was dying. I had screamed at Miles, to Cameron and to everyone. They were going to kill me, it was the only thought that went through my mind at that age until Cameron had brought a woman to the house for the first time ever. He had taken her shopping and she bought many supplies with her. She had taught me everything I needed to know and in the end, Cameron had sucked her blood and killed her right in front of me.

"Okay. Thank you, Nat." I smile at her and she grins back.

***

"Shush, you have to be really quiet." She whispers to me though she was making so much noise as she entered my room and closed the door.

It was midnight and I had not seen Alec all day. He had been inside of his office working on some party he had to organise. I had heard Nat talk to Anna in the living room as I had walked past and Anna had sighed and said yes. She did need cuddles.

It seemed to work because I had waited for Alec to come to my room and be angry at me for not being in his room. It had been two hours and he had not come.

The second it hit midnight, Natalie walked into my room.

"I'll wait for you so you can jump out of the window. I'll be your lookout," she whispers to me and I nod at her as I walk towards the window.

My mind runs back to the time I had gotten kidnapped. I didn't have my powers that time.

I let out a deep breath as I jump out of the window. A shield forms around me as I fly up into the sky, twirling along with the clouds. It was peaceful up here.

I could see wolves walking through the forest, as if they were protecting the territory. I touch the soft clouds and run through them, destroying their shape. I look down below me to see the garden Natalie had told me about. It looked beautiful and I could see the red roses shining.

I fly down below and remove the shield around myself as I stand on the ground near the rose bush. I smile at it as I pluck a rose and lift it up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hear Alec growl behind me.

I turn around to look at him. He's standing there, glaring at me as I look up at Nat from my window and she mouths sorry.

"I wanted some fresh air," I answer him.

"Fresh air? When I told you not to go outside?" He walks towards me.

"You can't keep me locked up inside there, Alec." I bluntly tell him.

Alec laughs as he grabs me by the arm and starts to drag me.

"Get the fuck back upstairs," he growls.

"You're hurting me!"

His hands tighten as he walks through the front door and drags me upstairs.

"Alec you sh-"

"Shut the fuck up Nat," Alec growls at Natalie as we reach the room.

"You're staying in here. Don't you dare think about fucking leaving." He throws me into the room and I hear the door slam shut.

"Anyone opens the door to her, I will kill you." I hear the threat in his voice.

"No no no!" I scream as I bang on the door. I try pulling on it. "Open the door! You can't lock me in here!" I scream louder, pulling on the door again as the room darkens around me.

Deep breathes Emily. You're not with Cameron. Ava warns me as I feel my magic flickering inside of me.

"Open the door!" I bang my fist on it.

"Alec she's petrified!" I hear Liam's voice.

"Liam! Open the door to me!" I call out to him. "Please!" I beg them as I hear them on the other side.

I feel my mind shutting down slowly, taking me to a dark place that I promised myself I would not go to today.

I rattle the door handle, crying, begging to be let out.

"You're not leaving!" I hear Alec say behind the door.

"I'll stay I promise. Let me out!" I plead as I hear the moans and the wolf whistles in my mind.

They would come and use me every night as I cried for someone to come and help me. The room would be locked, darkness trapping me inside.

"Cameron please!" I scream the monster's name, begging to be let out.

"Alec she's not well!" Natalie shouts at him.

"I will be good," I whisper as my mind loses control. I kneel down in front of the door, resting my head against it. "Please Cameron." I whisper as the darkness surrounds me.

"You are good, Emily," I hear them say behind the door. I hear Anna wondering what's happening.

"Why do you hate me?" I whisper softly.

●●●●●

Her mate is a prick.