My Crush is an Asshole | tsukishima x reader

This story is inspired by ITAZURA NA KISS/MISCHIEVOUS KISS anime and drama but this oneshot doesnt have the part where they live together and theres no obsessive kin-chan. Some parts are similar to the anime and drama.

The difference is Kotoko normal than reader whereas the reader is crazy afreader-chan is a thugdere in this. Enjoy the oneshot!

-
'Oh look a bitch!'

'Oh look! Another one!' You thought quietly as a heartbreaker girl with a mini skirt passed by in front of you. Rolling your eyes, you walked down the entrance gates. You weren't even this cranky to insult in your thoughts everyone you see, but you were tired and every living thing in this world irritated you. Your knapsack was hanging loosely over your right shoulder, zippers all open as papers nearly fell off, but still, you did not give a single fuck about it. Your hair was all frizzled up and there were grey bags under your eyeballs. You held an envelope in your hand and it looked so horrible, plus the smell that was radiating was terrifying that nearly everyone in the area fainted.

"Oh-ho, well. Why would it smell bad, anyway?" Someone would ask. Well, maybe because you tried to make it smell good by spraying 8 brands of insect repeller, attempting it to smell good. Unfortunately, it fell into mud the moment you stepped out of your house. "So place some perfume, why don't you?" Someone would ask. Sorry, friend, but you only had insect repellers. "Then use them!" Someone would say. Well, fuck. You ran out.

So you scrubbed that motherfucker with shampoo like you've never scrubbed before. Then alas! A perfect, beautiful love letter.

Oh, yeah, I forgot. You were going to confess to the bitch of the campus, Tsukishima Kei, right about now.

Your eyes immediately widened as you saw Tsukishima Kei at the corner of your eye, looking like a bitch as usual. You beamed. "Oi!" You didn't mean it to sound too loud and non-girly but you were raised like a kung-fu master and nothing could change that.

He turned to face you with a stoic face on. "What?"

You made the most non-barbaric face you could ever muster as you held out the love letter with both of your hands. "I'm (Last) (First)! And I've liked you for a long time! Please read this!" You said in a determined voice as you bowed down, trying to act very polite. You were greeted by nothing but an empty reply. You held your head higher to take a look at him and was caught by surprise when he gave you a smirk.

"What's with the love letter? It doesn't even look like you've put effort into it."

Three..

Two..

One..

"Um, okay, hold up, bitch." You said, about to burst. You withdrew your arms and eyed him with a glare. "I scrubbed this motherfucker with shampoo and what do you do? What do you fucking do? You act like an ungrateful cunt! You know what? Fuck you. Fuck. You." You held up the awful love letter, raising your head up a little.

"Why would you even-"

"Shut up." You spat, "You're an asshole."

"Asshole, huh?" He gave you a smug smirk, "Then, I'll be going." He walked away like nothing even happened and that was enough to make you go mental.