You're and Your | kuroo x reader

you're and your ; dumb kuroo x reader

he's dumb in this fanfic

-

You sighed dramatically for the umpteenth time as you tried to explain the topic to the male beside you - a certain mischievous black-haired male that always kept a smirk plastered on his face. Yes, you were tutoring the famous captain of Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuroo. I mean, he might be good at playing volleyball and all, but he's dumb as fuck. You were in his room for nearly five hours and he dosen't seem to get a single thing. He sucked at the English subject, clearly because he can't differentiate 'You're' and 'Your' even though it was the simplest thing in the subject.

"(Name)-chan! I don't get it!" He whined childishly, irritating you to no end.

You growled. "Listen here, you lil' punk. If you don't-"

You sighed heavily, remembering scolding him wasn't going to solve anything. You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at the male in front of you. His black orbs bored into your soul like a hawk watching its next prey. You massaged your temples as you closed your eyes.

You started slowly. "Listen, 'you're' is short for 'you are' so just imagine you're using the long one instead of the short one. It would be easier if you do it that way."

He nodded, slowly.

You rolled your eyes. He gave you exact reaction three hours ago — it was quite obvious that he still didn't get it. "Now, when you use 'your', you are using that for ownership or possession. For example: this is your pencil."

He nodded.

"See it's very simple, I don't even know why you don't get it."

He smiled.

"Don't smile, it makes you look scary." You told him with a smug look. It was obvious that he felt offended, judging by the look on his face.

"Get your pen and a piece of paper." You demanded.

His frown turned upside down as he smirked at you, "I don't want to, (name)-chan." Your name rolled of his tongue sexily with his husky voice. You cringed but quickly recovered. You glared at him with all your might, fighting the urge to punch him right then and there.

"Kuroo fucking Tetsurou. Get a fucking pen and a piece of paper." Your voice grew cold and menacing, but the male didn't even flinch, in fact, his smirk grew wider.

He got a piece of paper and a pen from his bag and stared at you. You grumbled, tired and annoyed.

"Okay, write a sentence with 'you're' and make sure it makes sense." You said, averting your gaze to the table below you.

"Okay." He said simply. The clicking of his pen reached your ear as he started writing, the table creating sounds that contorted your face into an annoyed expression. After a few minutes, you fixed your eyes to the male. "Done?"

"Yeah." He grinned, his expression never changing.

You snatched the paper from his grip. Before reading the sentence, you took a quick glance at him, narrowing your eyes at him for a split second. Your eyes travelled to the paper in your hands as you read it in your mind quietly. Your eyes widened at the sight of the sentence, your hands trembling and your face burning up furiously.

'You're mine, (name)-chan."

You were nervous as shit, staring at the male with furrowed eyebrows. "Kuroo, what the-" a pair of lips collided with yours, pulling you into a rough kiss. Your blush worsened as you tried to pry him off, but he held your wrists tightly. You gasped when his hands roamed your hips; he took this as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue inside your mouth, suprising you to no end. His tongue travelled into your wet cavern, leaving you too fazed to move. You found a way to pinch his thigh harshly. He winced and backed away.

"What was that for?!" He yelled with wide eyes.

"You kissed me!" You yelled, your cheeks still flushing red. Noticing your already red face, he smirked that nasty little smirk he developed since he was a fucking baby in the old days.

"But you liked it, didn't you?" You pinched him again,but it was weak and sloppy, so he didn't really feel any pain.

"Heh," he leaned closer to your ear, his warm breath tingling against your skin."you're mine."

Well, at least he understood the lesson.