The Jealous Seatmate | tsukishima x reader

the jealous seatmate ; tsukishima x reader

"Kei! Kei!"

"What?" Tsukishima sighed for the millionth time. Placing down his book, he massaged his temples as he glared at you slightly.

You gave him a goofy grin. "I wanna watch your practice today!" His glare never wavered, instead, it intensified. "No." He declined, grunting at how annoying you were being.

"But, Keeeiii!" You whined, your bottom lip sticking out. His eyebrows furrowed, "No." He huffed, flicking your forehead harshly. You winced, holding your forehead with your palms, flashing him your teary puppy eyes. He ignored you, causing you to force out a sob. He continued to read but your sobbing became louder to the point he couldn't take it anymore.

"(y/n), stop sobbing."

"Not until you allow me to watch!"

He sighed, "Fine." Your eyes lit up with excitement, "Yay! Thanks Kei!" You squealed, running out of the classroom with delight. Kei stared at your vanishing figure, groaning and muttering insolent curses under his breath.

You were (y/n), an annoying girl he met in his history class. At first, you didn't bother him that much when you were seat mates, but as time passed by, you became an irritating little piece of shit that followed him everywhere. He wanted to tell you to 'fuck off', but in all honesty, he found you cute and he wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.. that much.

-

"Hi Kei!"

A familiar voice echoed through the gym in a somehow loud and excited manner, capturing the attention of the other players. Kei flinched, but ignored you. You ran towards him and captured him in a bear hug, your face fixed on his chest tightly. "Ugh, get off me." Kei groaned.

"Ooooh! Who's this pretty girl, Tsukishima?" Tanaka asked, his eyes sparkling in delight as Nishinoya followed him.

Tsukishima sighed, "Just a girl." You cringed and placed a hand over your heart dramatically, "Ouch." You sobbed, tears spilling from your eyes like waterfalls. Tsukishima huffed and glared. "Now, now, that's not how you handle a girl!" Sugawara chimed, his angelic face shining brightly.

"I agree!" You told him, with the rest of the team nodding.

"Well, whatever-your-name-is-chan, stay with us instead of that mean old beanstalk!" Nishinoya grinned, putting his arm over your shoulder.

You grinned, "Cool!" You nodded, excited. The two dragged you to who-knows-where, whilst Tsukishima just stood there in the corner, avoiding the fact that he was kind of jealous. Yamaguchi placed a hand on his shoulder, attempting to calm the male down, but all he did was glare with his scrunched face like some kind of an angry man — which he kinda is right now.

-

"Ne, ne, (name)-chan! Do you know that I'm really really really reeeeaaally really amazing?" Tanaka batted his eyelashes at you with sparkling eyes, with Nishinoya laughing hard beside you.

You grinned, "Of course you are!" Tanaka made a noise of satisfaction, giggling like a little highschool girl, causing you to giggle with him.

Tsukishima furrowed his eyebrows from afar, snatching his jug from the bench vigorously. He tried to open the cap but it wouldn't budge. Grunting, he twisted it harder, but it didn't move an inch. He hissed, almost throwing the poor thing to the ground until someone laughed behind him. He twisted his head to see the captain, Sawamura. "You're turning it the wrong way."

Tsukishima's eyes widened as he blushed in embarrassment. "I-I knew that." Sawamura laughed, "Really huh?" Tsukishima nodded, "Y-Yeah."

"You know, if you're jealous, just snatch her away." He smiled at the blonde boy in front of him. "She might fall for either Tanaka or Noya." He whispered quietly, giving him a slight wink. He soon laughed and walked away, with a waving hand. Tsukishima almost dropped his jug after hearing his words, glaring at the ground with such menace.

"Tanaka-san, so cool!" He heard you fangirl, laughing. That was it. That was the last straw. He stomped his way to your bench, with a face you rarely see. You looked up at him with curiosity, "Hi, Ke—" he pulled you from the bench and pulled you into a kiss — rough but full with emotion. Your eyes widened in suprise, clutching his sleeve tightly with your eyes still open. He was holding your cheeks with his hands, pulling your face to his handsome one. He licked your lips suddenly before pulling away.

You touched your lip with red tinted on your cheeks. "W-What.."

Tsukishima noticed the whole team just standing there with amused eyes. After a few seconds of silence, everyone howled while clapping like crazy animals. Suddenly, you heard growling behind you — and let's just say it was rather louder than the howls.

"How dare you Tsukishima!" Tanaka screamed, pointed at him accusingly. "(Name)-chan is ours!" Nishinoya added, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Tsukishima clicked his tongue, pulling you into a possessive hug. "Mine."

-
Cliche ik