"Is that all you ever do, get high?"

"Excuse me? I know you like to get high too."

"Not the point." She replies sticking her tongue out at me then winking at me. I turn my attention to the TV and we just sit there watching it. Lauren moves closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. I smirk before placing my arm around her.

"Hey Lauren can we bake?" I ask looking down at her pouting.

"Bake or get baked?"

"Ooo both." I reply smiling at her before standing up and running into the kitchen. I slide a joint out of my pocket and wink at her as she walks into the room. I place it in my mouth and light it before taking a long drag and then blowing it in her face.

"Rude."

"Shut up and get a bowl." I say poking her, she turns around and pulls open a cupboard door before grabbing a bowl and placing it on the work top. She then grabs a box of brownie mix and starts to make it as I take a drag on the joint. I pass it to Lauren while I walk out of the kitchen and grab my bag off the ground. I pull out the bag of weed I've got in there and then walk back into the kitchen. I lift the bag up and smile at Lauren. She shakes her head at me but I open it and put some in the mix anyway.

"Oops I slipped."

Lauren pours the mix into a tin and places it in the oven while I sit on the work top, joint in hand. She stands in front of me as I take a drag. I lean forward and connect my lips to hers before breathing the smoke into her mouth. She pulls away and blows it out of her mouth while smirking at me.

"You are a bad influence Camz."

"Camz, I like it." I say aloud trying out the new nickname, "And you're the teacher you're meant to stop me." I reply smirking at her before slide off the work top and standing in front of her. She takes the joint out of my hand and places it in between her lips before taking a drag and winking at me.

_______________________

"Who said you could have the first one?" Lauren says poking my side; I turn to face her with a mouthful of brownie. I smile at her before passing her one. She takes it off me and giggles before taking a bite. I rest my head on her shoulder and grab another one before eating it.

"Now we wait."

We walk towards the living room and sit on the sofa again. I kick my feet up and rest them on the coffee table as Lauren changes the channel on the TV.

"So what's going on with you and Rachel?"

"Um well we just kind of have sex that's it. Like she'll come to mine all weekend, we'll get high and fuck. Then I have to get her home before church on Sunday morning." I say laughing at Lauren's face. She looks at me in shock before giggling.

"So that boyfriend of hers has no idea?"

"Nope, he thinks weekend is 'family time'."

"She doesn't seem the wild type."

"She's good but I've had better." I reply smirking at her and leaning in, she bites her bottom lip and moves her face closer to mine. I press my lips against hers and automatically suck her bottom lip into my mouth before nibbling on it. She opens her mouth and I slide my tongue into her mouth, moving against hers slowly. Her hands tangle in my hair and she moves slightly so she's straddling me. I smirk against her lips and slide my hands into the back pockets of her jeans and squeeze her ass.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui what the fuck are you doing?!"

Lauren jumps off me literally. She falls back and lands on the ground, she looks up and begins to laugh hysterically. I glance down at her and start laughing as well. I put my hand out for her; she grabs it but pulls me down instead of standing up. I end up on top of her and she kisses me again.