38.

Dedicated to @paper_stars65 for sticking with the story so far. :D I'm so happy you're enjoying it. ^.^ Hope you continue to enjoy the other updates as well.

****

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. The notification kept popping up every time she clicked. Even though, she read it over and over again, she couldn't wrap her head around it.

It kept saying 'User not found' and Jane's heart skipped a beat.

"Charlie?"

She called out to no one in particular. What was this? Why couldn't she access his profile or any of their messages?

She clicked onto his username username again which led her to a gray icon and the damned notification popped up again. 'User not found.'

Was Charlie actually gone, just like that? Just like he had walked into her life so coolly and unexpectedly, he had walked out of it. Why?

And without telling her.

Why?

Why?!

She couldn't help the tears that were streaming down her face. It hurt. It hurt so bad just knowing that he wasn't there. That he wasn't there anymore to text her or to tease her.

Who was going to call her Janette?

Jane started to sob. She thought he cared. Then, why? What happened? What was going on?

Nothing made sense.

****

A/N: So sorry for the lack of updates but I'm dealing with exams at the moment so updates will be a bit slow for about a week. ^.^ So sorry.

Also, if you want a dedication on here, then simply comment and let me know, okay? (I'm running out of people to dedicate it to. X3)