18.

Dedicated to HowBoysThink because these guys are the bomb! XD Honestly, they're the definition of hilarity. And they NEED to get active again because I NEED their humor! Hope you boys come back.

****

Tell me what happened.

Well, um, we broke up.

Ah... And you didn't take that well, I assume.

Yeah... Turns out he was bored from our relationship. Didn't think that he was cut out for it so when I confronted him about it, he said that it was best to just call it off. And that's it. We just broke up.

How do you feel?

Isn't it obvious? I feel terrible and slightly guilty. Maybe I'm the problem. Maybe I'm the reason this didn't work out.

Stop. Don't say that. You're not the problem. That douche is the real problem. From everything that I've gathered, that son of a bitch had commitment issues. Don't blame yourself.

Thanks, Charlie... You know, these past few days have been difficult for me.

What were you doing if you weren't interacting with people on social media?

Um, nothing really. You know, just stayed in my room and cried and watched the Notebook.

Oh my God! XD Janette, the Notebook? Seriously? Come on. Don't tell me you were eating from a tub of ice cream while watching that thing?

....Yes....

I cannot believe the stereotypical things you sometimes do.