|twenty|

><Aphmau><

"I'll give you two some time alone," Nicole said, getting up from her spot and leaving, drawing the curtains behind her.

"You heard everything?" I asked quietly.

He nodded, then used his hand to raise my chin, "Aphmau, you shouldn't be afraid."

"So, I shouldn't be afraid of letting Alex know it was my fault you broke up with her? I shouldn't be afraid that my audience will think you're using me for publicity?"

"I don't care what others think, as long as you're fine. Aph, listen; you are beauitful, talented, and so generous beyond belief, and those are three of the many reasons I realized I... liked you.

"If you don't want to be with me, say the word and I'll leave. Otherwise, give me a sign."

I looked up at him, and almost from instinct, I leaned forward and kissed him just as he had done the night before. It was slow, but meaningful. My arms were wrapped around his neck, his hands on either side of my own neck as we pulled apart, looking at the other.

"Is that much of a sign to you?" I whispered, staring into those mesmerizing blue orbs.

"Yes, it was," we both smiled and just continued to sit together in comfortable silence before we realized we were sitting in Nicole's bunk.

We left and parted ways, keeping the two of us secret. The others were on their phones when we walked to the back of the bus. Nicole looked up and caught my eye, then continued on her phone.

I sat down and joined the club in texting, immediately pulling up Garroth's number for a conversation without others being suspicious.

Aphmau: Does this make us a couple?

Garroth: Is that what you want?

Aphmau: Depends on if you agree.
Aphmau: But my answer is I hope so.

Garroth: I'm taking you on a date tomorrow after the concert, then.

Aphmau: I'd be honored <3

I set my phone down and looked up at him smiling, trying not to laugh seeing his wink. Nicole looked up, and caught us looking at each other, and smiled as well, squeezing my knee in a happy manner.

The concert went well, and I left almost immediately for my dressing room, dressing into the outfit I had planned before I stepped out of the room and looked around for any sight of others. Just as I was heading for the back door, I heard a cough behind me.

I turned around just as Alex spoke, "You look nice. Where are you off to?"

Katelyn was watching from afar and I gave her a desperate look, "I'm out for a night with one of my friends."

Katelyn walked over, understanding the message, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go," I stepped outside with her, waiting for the door to close before thanking her, "You're a lifesaver!" It was in that moment I was glad I had told her privately before the concert.

"Anything for you. Go have fun," she beckoned towards Garroth wearing an unbuttoned plaid blue dress-shirt over a white shirt and jeans with white Vans.

"Are you ready?" He asked as I approached him.

"I'm ready if you are," I answered, giving him a small smile. I reached for his hand, grasping it firmly as we walked down the sidewalk, keeping our heads low from any sight of fans.

My hair fell below my face, hiding it more. I wasn't so worried about Garroth, considering his career had only just started. However, people were starting to connect his name to his face more and more.

"What do you have planned for tonight?" I asked quietly as he turned into a street less crowded than the others.

"My family had a close friend that lived here, considering O'Khasis is only one city over, and I contacted him for some local hotspots. We'll start with a nice, private dinner, then somewhere that will be a surprise."

"Oh come on!" I exclaimed jokingly, "You know I hate surprises!"

He squeezed my hand, "I know."

~~~

Yes, it's a day early according to my schedule. But I fear I probably won't be able to update tomorrow so I went ahead and left this for you guys.

Don't forget to follow thefandomalliance and everyone that is a part of it. We are nearly set up for everything to be finished.

Mwah!
~Tara