|ten|

><Garroth><

"Well, I-I mean he's always calling you 'dear' or 'love.' I was just curious since I'm not good at connecting dots."

She twisted the handle of the cup, staring into the dark liquid as she contemplated what she was going to say in return to my question. She raised her eyes, but her head was still facing the tea. Hesitantly, her head raised as she sighed and leaned back into her chair.

"We were a couple for the first year of my career. A few weeks before our one-year anniversary, I met someone named Jeffory, and started dating him. Laurence said he never lost his feelings for me, thus why he always calls me those names."

"So you are in a relationship?"

She shook her head, "My heart was torn apart when I found him and Katelyn kissing. Katelyn apologized, sincerely looking honest. She said she never meant to hurt me, and I forgave her. I thought I had loved Jeffory, thought he was 'The One,' y'know? I'm scared to start another relationship in case that happens again. What about you? Been in a relationship before?"

I nodded, "Just one. It was actually with your agent, Nicole. We were working a long distance relationship for three years. Then I got a message from her how she just lost all of her emotions that day and couldn't cope with it anymore. We actually have remained friends today, though around others, we tend to act as if we never met."

She slowly whispered, "Woah..."

I shrugged, "It was hectic. I almost thought that Nicole would have denied me getting the record deal, but when I asked her about it, she told me she had said yes."

We remained silent, both of us just staring at our drinks, then she stood up, "I have to go."

I stared at her for a few seconds, "O-Okay."

With that, she was gone.

><Aphmau><

I shouldn't have done that.

I should not have done that.

He probably hates me now, just bailing out on him.

You have to tell him at some point.

And I knew that fact. However, I was scared.

What if I go through the same process all over again?

~~~

Yes, I know this was a short chapter. Though I feel with the content and work put into it, it was definitely worth minimum words.

Thanks for reading! Mwah!
~Tara