Special Hug

Cee’s POV

I sighed in discontent as the door shut behind my brother and his lady friend.

Lying down in my germ filled bed, I groaned, trying to get the germy feeling off of me. I wiggled and flopped in bed before giving up and walking over to the window seat, cell phone in hand.

‘Come save me?’ I fired the text message off before glancing out the window. Right outside my door, I could hear Cat and Nick having what sounded like a somewhat heated conversation… I could hear Nick’s authoritative tone seeping through the walls.

“Maybe you should punish me” Cat’s voice rang out. Oh sweet geez, as if I didn’t feel dirty enough ,now along with all the germs I was trapped in my room with that lovely little visual…gross, I’m going to go take a hot shower and try to wash away that little moment in time.

Joe’s POV

I was finishing up my last Romeo and Juliet paper when Nick and Cat came bounding down the stairs, their conversation preceding them as they made no attempt to hide the current topic at hand. Nick walked into the kitchen, Cat at his heels.

“You are seriously damaged, you do know that, right?” Nick said, chuckling as he cocked a brow at Cat. “What is this obsession you have with being punished?”

“It’s not an obsession…well not until like five minutes ago when you went all spanking tone on CeCe…which was quite frightening, I might add, and completely hot.”

“Well this sounds like a perfectly appropriate conversation for me to be overhearing. Thanks for that visual Bro, there is nothing I enjoy more that imagining my baby brother violating the candy girl,” I said sarcastically as I marked a D on my last paper of the night.

“Who said anything about violating?” questioned Cat. “Can’t a girl get spanked around here without being expected to perform sexual acts?”

“Uhhh, yea, it happens all the time, certainly not the kind of spanking you were hoping for though you dirty girl,” I said with a chuckle as I tucked the graded papers into my bag. Nick shook his head smiling, his face turning red as he attempted to simply ignore the question and turn to the fridge to grab a water. Cat rolled her eyes.

“Fine, avoid this topic, we can address it later,” Cat said, taking a seat at the counter, “That will give me time to try to find that old Chilton skirt of mine.” I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Wow, you really are not shy at all, are you?” I said, shooting Cat a smile, her outspoken nature ironically enough made her perfect for Nick. She was his complete polar opposite…the peanut butter to his Jelly….the Yin to his Yang.

“We are all grownups here,” Cat said, attempting to justify her open nature for the topic at hand. I smirked.

“Indeed, some of us more than others,” I countered. Cat gave a mock laugh.

“Oh that’s funny, an age joke, wanna know what else is funny?” She questioned, not giving me a chance to respond. “It’s Saturday night. What did you do all night?” I returned her mock laugh.

“Screw You.”

“Oh don’t be bitter, Joe,” Cat teased, “it's not a pretty color on you.”

“Hey, who’s bitter?” I said, holding my arms up in mock surrender, “I’m happy for my little brother. At least someone here should be getting laid.” I teased, Nick turning a dark shade of red with embarrassment. “You DO remember what to do, right? It's been a long time…”

“Joseph!” Cat playfully scolded, noting Nick’s obvious embarrassment with where the conversation had taken a turn. I held up my arms in defense.

“No, Cat, it's ok…I’m a teacher. See, Nick, when a man and a woman love each other very much, they give each other a SPECIAL hug…” I said with a cocky smile, Nick smirked before flipping me the middle finger.

 End Chapter Notes:

Fun little chapter between the grownups in the house, lots of drama and unexpecteds coming your way in the future, get ready!
Please click that little star button and leave me your thoughts below!