25. Plan B.

I can't believe I just did that. Priscilla has no fighting bone in her but yet she likes to run her mouth and big herself up. As I walked home I kept replaying everything in my head, then I suddenly realised something, Kayla and the rest didn't even back Priscilla and they call her her 'friend'.

I switched on my phone and saw that I had missed calls, one from Domo, two from Alex, and ten from mum. I quickly called my mum back and I instantly became nervous.

She picked up after about five rings.
"Anika you can't be more of a disgrace than you already are."

"I - I - mum I don't understand."

"Don't you dare call me mum, I'm not your mum. You're just going to be a failure just like your father you useless child. Excluded for fighting Anika?"

"But mum she was insulting -"

"I don't care what the reason was, keep fighting Anika and you are going no where in life. just hurry up and come home, the house needs cleaning." And with that she hung up.

I wiped the tears that were already falling, but that only caused more to come running down my cheeks. I was only standing up for my mum, why does she hate me so much? I try to be the best, I help out all the time with out complaining. I clean, look after my siblings and do all that but it never seems to please her. I don't even want to go home and face her so I called Alex.

He picked up almost immediately.

"Hey baby, you alright?"

"No" I tried to swallow my tears but I just kept on sobbing in between my words. "Can you come pick me up today instead?"

"Anika, please don't cry."

"Today is just not my day and my mum-"

"I know what happened today, the fight was live on periscope, and what happened with your mum." He asked worriedly.

"Nothing she's just being her usual mean self and making me doubt my will to live."

"Don't talk like that, where are you?"

"At the bus stop."

"Go home and I'll pick you up from there."

"I can't go home, I can't face her. "

"Anika I won't be long, go home and pack, I love you."

"Thank you Alex, I love you."

"Please stop crying, text me when you're home."

"Okay, be safe."

"You too bby'girl." He said and I hung up.

He is so good to me but I had to do something so stupid. Should I tell him about what happened with me and Armani in the park? I owe it to him but I don't want to ruin things. What he knows won't hurt him, but if he eventually finds out from someone else, he'll hurt even more. I have to tell him, but at the right time. My bus pulled up and I got on it and called Domo but it went straight to voicemail. She's probably in class.