12. Me?

Due to all that Alex has done for him, I decided to do something nice for him. I can't pay him back with money, but they do say the way to a man's heart is through his belly; so I decided to cook him a full English breakfast.

We fell asleep in the cinema room and when I woke up , it was a struggle to escape from his warm embrace without  waking him up. I quickly showered  and did my hygiene stuff before starting up breakfast.

Whilst making breakfast I couldn't stop smiling. I was on cloud nine and my life was finally taking a turn for the better. 

Alex's house is stacked with so much food so it was easy deciding what to cook.
I decided to do scrambled eggs, baked beans, sausages and some bacon with toast. I prepared the food on a plate and put it on a tray, ready to serve to him with some orange juice. I then walked down to Alex and saw that he was fast asleep. I placed the tray on a table and went to wake him up when an idea popped in my head.

He was laying on his back so my plan will work perfectly.
I climbed on top of Alex facing him, and sat on his 'little man'. I leaned forward and started kissing his packs, making my way up. When I got to his neck he grabbed my bum and squeezed. I felt him moving below me so I stopped, smirking down at him. I leaned in making him believe I was leaning in for a kiss ,then quickly jumped off.

"Breakfast is ready!"

His eyes widened with shock and he sat up clutching his precious jewels.

"Anika that wasn't nice."

"What wasn't nice?"
I asked giving him my most innocent look.

"What you just done."

"I was just waking you up babes." I said carrying the tray to him. "I made you breakfast."

"This isn't over and awww Aniiii you made me breakfast?"

"Naaa" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes playfully. "I just wanted to do something nice for all you've done for me, just to show my appreciation."

"Aw Aniii you didn't have to."

"I wanted to."

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome now eat before it gets cold."

"Yes boss."

"That's what I like."

"Shutup." He said laughing.

"Make me." I said

"Bye. "

"Where you going?"

"Going to clean up."

"But I'm still talking."

"Don't care." I said and went to the kitchen to clean up the equipments I used to prepare breakfast.

I cleaned up and put everything back the way it was. As I was wiping the counter I felt a warm body embrace me from the back. I turned to see Alex and by his facial expression I knew he was up to something.

He kissed my neck and held me by waist but I quickly turned around.

"Behave." I said pointing my finger at him.

"What? I'm just showing my appreciation."

"Haha very funny." I said and walked away from him and grabbed the tray getting ready to wash them up.

"You're being mean to me."

"Mad."

"Stop."

"Stop what?"