5. Shock.

My heart is racing. My temperature is rising. I instantly forget how to breathe as shock and confusion shot through my veins.
Why is Armani calling me? Should I answer? How did he get my number? I have millions of questions and my phone is still ringing. 'What's the worst that could happen', I say to myself. So I picked up.

"Hello" I said barely above a whisper.

"Meet me in front of the Tescos at Queens road" and with that been said , he hung up. No explanation. No time for me to speak or ask questions. He just hung up.

Why would Armani want to see me... He saw me earlier and acted like I was his worst nightmare. Maybe he wants to apologise. Who am I kidding. This is Armani Williams we are talking about. He has no sympathy in his blood. He doesn't show it towards humans but then again I like that about him.

I quickly glanced at my appearance in my full length mirror, leaning against my wall. My mum's fingerprint is very noticeable and my eyes are red and slightly swollen. I look horrible. Before I change my mind about going , I quickly grabbed my keys,purse and phone and exited my room. Whilst leaving my house I called out to Anita and David telling them I won't be long and not to answer to the door or any phone calls.

I was hit by the cold, winter breeze, slapping against my sore, numb face. My parka didn't help to block the cold air. I took a 171 to Queens road and I instantly feel like I am in a human sized oven. Nerves got to me, I had to stop myself from retreating.

I stood outside Tescos for what felt like ten minutes, constantly looking for him. I check my outdated blackberry curve and it reads 21:15. I still decided to wait on him. That doesn't make me look desperate. Does it? Fifteen minutes later, and still no Armani. I didn't want to leave incase he came. If he came when I left, then coming here would be a waste of my time. So I stayed a little longer. At 21:50 I headed home, with a burning pain in my chest. Ive just been stood up. I feel worthless.

I cut through cossals just to get things off my mind. The park was quiet due to it being late. I felt aware of my surroundings. All I could hear was crickets and my beating heartbeat. I was freaking out, I looked around frantically and my footsteps quickened. As I was about to turn around I saw something that made my heart sink like the titanic. I saw them. It was like someone literally stabbed me in the chest. I just stood there, tears welling up in my eyes. My vision became blurry. I felt a roller coaster of emotions. Betrayal. Anger. Disgust. Jealousy. I hate my life.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait, I've been so busy. I know this chapter is a bit short. I promise you a long one.

I've chosen the characters. Thanks to everyone who entered. They will be revealed shortly. Don't forget to vote, comment .. all that good stuff. Happy reading📖✨.

Lavinia xxx