11. Happiness.

I woke up in a warm, cosy bed, in a dark room. The door was creaked open so I could just about see that I wasn't in my room, and nor was I in my dress from before. Someone must have undressed me. But who? I instantly shot out of bed panicking and went out of the room just as Alex was walking in my direction; shirtless.

I couldn't take my eyes off his toned abs. Images popped in my head and all I wanted to do was run my fingers...

"Like what you see?"

"Er... Pshh no." I lied.

"Well for someone staring like that I would say you do." he said crossing his arms.

"So how did I get into this " I said dismissing the topic and motioned towards my body.

"I got you in them." He said like it was the most normal thing to do.

"You what?" I asked growing more embarrassed by the second.

"You heard me, or do you want me to demonstrate?" He asked smirking and coming closer just as I took steps backwards.

I stayed silent.

"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up so I changed you into one of my t-shirt."

"You should have woke me up."

"I should have, I could have but I didn't. Don't worry I didn't see much, and I didn't do anything either. I wouldn't do anything..." He said taking more steps closer and I backed up only for my back to hit the wall. Great stuff Anika!

"Unless you want me to." he said his lips brushing my ears.

"Alex-"

"Yes baby?"

"S-stop." I said but deep down I wanted nothing more but for him to carry on.

"We have unfinished business to do." With that his lips brushed my neck and he started kissing on it.

A moan escaped my lips, something I never thought I was capable of. I have to stop Alex before it was too late, and we did something we would both regret.

He firmly held my hips, pressing me against the wall and I felt something poking my downstairs. I looked down only to see 'little Alex' trying to break free, I couldn't help but smirk. We haven't really done anything and his 'little man' is already excited.

I looked up to see Alex looking at me with so much intensity.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered looking into my eyes as if he was trying to look into my soul.
Then I realised, right then and now that I haven't received any male attention since Armani, and I'm just wasting my time on someone that has no intentions of being with me. Alex is here and willing to treat me right and I'm just being stupid and wanting someone else. I have to give him a chance.

So I wasted no time. I went on my tip-toes and crashed my lips against his , kissing him passionately. He kissed me back with as much want and desire, as he snaked his hands around my waist;dangerously close to my bum. He pulled me so close to him I could hear his heart pounding and his husk breathing. I put my hands around his neck, rubbing the back of his head, and pulling him closer in the process. He asked for entrance and I declined. He asked again and I refused. I want control over the kiss and I wasn't letting him have the power. He squeezed my bum and I gasped, allowing him to successfully slid his tongue in my mouth and gain control. His tongue danced around in my mouth and I slid mine in his. The kiss became sweeter and less needy.  He carried me towards the bed  and I wrapped my legs around his waist; without breaking the kiss. Rubbing his hands up and down my thighs sent my body into waves of pleasure. My pants felt as though it was dipped into a bucket of water.  Alex's hands and eyes were exploring my body, and I tried so hard to hold in the noises that tried to escape my lips. He got lower and lower but then he stopped suddenly.

"If I carry on I won't stop." He said breathlessly, so we both sat up on the bed.

"So I was thinking we could watch a movie and stuff our faces with ice cream. I bought your favourite.

"Oreos ice cream?!" I asked, my face lighting up with excitement. 

"Yeah." Alex said chuckling.

"Thank you!" I said and gave him a hug taking him by surprise. "I just need to use the toilet quick, I'll meet you in the cinema?"

"Alright." He said then he left the room.

I started looking for my phone but I couldn't find it. I looked in the side drawer, under the bed, on the dressing table, it was no where. Maybe Alex has it but he forget to give me I thought. So I just went downstairs to the cinema room.

Alex's parents are rich but they are not ones to brag about their success. They live in Swindon which is two hours away from London in a four bedroom-house with a massive garden; a game room, cinema room with a real size cinema screen, a mini living room, a main living room next to the kitchen and the dining room. Their house is three floors excluding the basement and the attic. When I'm at his house I feel more comfortable there than in my own house. His parents love me and treat me like their own daughter. Mr and Mrs Smith are the nicest people I know, they love and care for anyone. If she knew about what goes on in my house she would have helped out for sure, but my mum doesn't want help. I don't blame her, I don't like people treating me like charity either.

"Have you seen my phone?" I asked Alex entering the cinema.

"Na maybe you dropped it in the car, wanna go look?"

"Yeah."

"Alright let's go."

We went in the garage and searched every section of the car but I couldn't find my phone.

"You must have left it in the restaurant."

"Ahh I'm dead."

"Don't worry about it we'll go to the phone shop tomorrow and get you a new one."

My head snapped in his direction.
"No we won't. You've done enough already."

"It's nothing Anika. I would give you all my money if you wanted. You have no say in this I'm getting you a new phone tomorrow."

I jumped on him making him loose his balance and land flat on his bum ,and me being me, I couldn't but laugh.

"THANK YOU!" I squealed.

"Damn Anika."

"I'm so sorry, do you want ice? I'm so sorry." I said getting off him.

"A kiss would be nice." He said looking all innocent.

"Alright." I said and quickly pecked his lips.

"What was that?"

"A kiss?"

"Na I was thinking more like-" he said leaning forward, and kissed me properly. It was short but sweet and left me wanting more.

"I was thinking more like that. " he said getting up. He took my hand and pulled me behind him "Now let's go watch a movie."

We went in the cinema room and like Alex said he bought my Oreos ice cream ,and there were blankets and pillows on the sofa-bed.
I quickly got under the pillow and took my tub of ice cream and wasted no time digging in. The ice cream melted in my mouth and a cool feeling trailed down my throat making me more relaxed. Alex joined me under the covers after putting on White Chicks; our all-time favourite, and I cuddled into his chest. I'm happy, a emotion I haven't felt in a long time.

_________________________
Comment, Vote and share.

Things are going well in the story so far, but if I were you I would prepare my self for the unexpected 😌✨

Lavinia xxx.