24. Saucy.

hey guys, I know I haven't updated for a while. to be honest I was on the verge of giving up and deleting the story but there have been a lot of supportive people xx.
I won't be surprised if you guys have forgotten the story line so please go back and read from where you need to.

enjoy x

__________

"Anika man hurry up." Domo shouted, banging on the bathroom door but I just carried on scrubbing my body and singing louder, which I know annoyed her even more. The bangin stopped so I guess she gave up.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes I jumped out of the bath and walked to my bedroom where I met a pissed off Domo sitting on my bed.

"Finished!" I said grinning.

"Anika I swear you are the most annoying fuck."

"Was you not the desperate one banging on the door, and now you're just sitting there bussing convo."

"Shut up." She said getting up and I stood in her way.

"What's wrong ?" I asked acting oblivious.

"Move bro. " she said pushing me out of the way.

"You don't have to be so aggressive!"

"Well don't be so annoying!" She said entering the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.

I couldn't help but laugh.

As I was getting ready for school, my phone rang and my baby's name flashed on the screen.

"Hey babe" I said cheerfully

"You're a bit happy today, so you slept good then?"

"Yup, did you?"

"Yeah but I would've loved it even more if you were next to me and your breasts were my pillow and my hands had something else to grab -"

"- it's too early for this."

"You wasn't complaining when you was at my house"

"Shutup." I said as events flashed in my head.

"Hm I thought so" he says laughing.

"Why are you even calling me, ain't you got colly?"

"Na not today still, I don't have today and tomorrow. Don't forget I'm picking you up tomorrow and you're spending the weekend at mine ."

"I'm not sure if my mum-"

"-I've got that covered don't worry, and my parents will me home too but only on Friday."

"Aw I've missed them, I haven't seen my mum and dad in timee."

"Beeegg." He said laughing

"Shutup maybe?"

"Aw baby don't cry"

"Goodbye"

"Love you." He said still laughing