13. His girl?

Recap:
I couldn't say anything because it was out turn to be served.
I've never got a brand new phone and I have no idea how it works so Alex did all the talking.

"Pay as you go or contract?" the woman serving us asked then I just zoned out. I'm so excited and happy right now that I could forgive everyone that's done bad to me. Me, Anika Johnson. Is getting an iPhone flipping 6! I had to control myself and hold back my happy dance but I have to do it when I get home.

"Anika lets go." Alex said holding a plastic bag in front of me.

"That's it?"

"Yeah" he said chuckling, "here's your phone."

"Alex thank you so much." I said giving him a hug.

"It's okay, you'll do anything for those you love." He said hugging me back and I didn't know how to reply so I just kept on hugging him, blocking out the busy people around us.

These past few days have gone by so fast and I enjoyed every monument of it with Alex. I'm due to go back home today and things have been going on well with me and him, but I still don't  believe it. A few weeks ago I was heartbroken and longing for attention from Armani, then suddenly everything changed. My attention has now been on Alex and myself.

I don't really know what we are, because he hasn't asked me the question yet. We kiss, hug intimately and do other things couples do but I'm still unsure of what to call him.  Yes I have feelings for him and it is growing every day; but what if he only shows affection because he sees how lonely I am? What if he doesn't love me like he says he does but only pities me? Lately he's been showering me with presents and kind words any girl would love to hear. But I'm I the only one he does that to? What if there are other girls? There were times when we will be watching a movie, having dinner or be doing other things together; but when his phone rings, he'll answer it somewhere else. A person will not leave a room in the presence of someone else and answer a phone call, if they clearly do not want the person to hear their conversation. Then comes back with a complete change of mood, looking as if he's about to kill someone. You will question your position too.
I will always ask him when he comes back from talking on the phone, what the matters is but his answer is always "nothing". Which is blatantly a lie but I've decided to talk to him about the situation when he's in a good mood.

I've become addicted to my new phone. The camera quality is Amazing! I can't stop taking pictures. Even though I don't talk to a lot of people, I still downloaded all the social media apps. The people that I do talk to were shocked at my upgrade and questioned how I got the money to buy it, but I of cause just laugh because it's really none of their business and I don't need to explain my self to anyone. I have deleted Priscilla and the other's numbers and I do not have them on any social media. I really want nothing to do with them any more, I've moved on and there's no going back. I even deleted Armani too, believe it or not.

I'm currently on my phone playing candy crush; my new favourite game, when I felt a warm body embrace me.

I paused my game and gave Alex attention.
"Anii I'm hungry" he said frowning like a baby.

"Go eat then."

"No I want you to cook for me."

"And what would my baby like to eat?"

"Your baby wants that orange rice he always eats at your house."

"Jollof rice?"

"Yeahh." His face lighting up.

"Okay" I said laughing. "Well you're going to have to release me if you want me to start cooking."

"My bottom lip hurts."
Lies.

"Sorry."

"Kiss me better."

"If it hurts why would you want me to kiss you? won't that hurt it even more?" I asked smirking.

"No because if you do it you'll make it better."

"Does your lip really hurt or are you trying to use it as an excuse for me to kiss you, because you're on punishment." I asked with one eyebrow raised.

Alex thought it was a good idea to start annoying me yesterday night. He hid my phone, chased me around the house which led to me falling down flat on my bum, and the idiot didn't even helped me but instead he laughed. Then he said he'll give me a full-body naked massage. I was very tempted but I wasn't ready to let him see me like that. Yet. So I decide to have the last laugh and punish him. So till further notice he's not getting anything from me. I know it hurts him and it's killing me too.

"Nikaaaa I'm sorry."

"Nope."

"So you're not going to do anything to me, but that doesn't stop me from doing things to you."

I stayed silent.

A moment later I felt a tingling sensation, sending my body to overdrive. His hands slowly crept up my thighs and he leaned forward, kidding and nibbling on my neck.

I couldn't find the voice to protest. My voice was held captive.

"Kiss me." He said in a low, husk voice commanding my body.

We both leaned in and I started kidding him. He lay me on the sofa and I started running my fingers over his packs, as he firmly gripped my waist. Our breathing became heavy as he opened my legs and I rapped my legs around his waist. His fingers rubbed the inside of my thighs and he was dangerously close to my female part.
He briefly paused and looked at me asking for approval and I nodded my head. He made his way to my entrance, slowly rubbing on it whilst still kissing on my neck.  I arched my back. My panties becoming wetter and wetter by the second. Pure bliss is what I'm feeling and I want more. Doing more but I'm not ready yet. So I flipped us over so I was now on top and I decided to have things my way. Gently rocking my hips teasingly and feeling him go harder and bigger. Then I briefly ran my hands over his female part, rubbing it for a few second and I felt him stiffen. I jumped off him and made my way to the kitchen to start dinner but glanced back. He was holding his precious jewels, looking vulnerable as he slowly walked towards me, like a penguin. I couldn't help but smile evilly and put more effort in making sure my bum moved more seductively.

A strong hand spinner me around so I was facing him and he lifted me up the counter.
"Stop teasing me."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said innocently.

"Stop giving me more reasons to make love to you, right now on this counter." He said biting his lips.

Not making the situation any better.

He crashed his lips against mine, but this time it's was a more slow and sweet kiss.

"I love you Anika, be my girl?"

____________________
What do you think Anika said? Yes or no? Comment your opinions and why.

I'm so sorry for not updating, I've just been really busy with school. I'll try to update more regularly.

Thank you all for the constant support, nuff love.
COMMENT , VOTE & SHARE..

Happy reading

Lavinia xxx