18. Choice.

The phone eventually stops ringing and Alex is giving me a puzzled look.

"Why didn't you answer it?" He asked.

"I just didn't feel like answering to a +44" I lied.

To my relief he didn't push it any further.
"Alright let's go" he said taking half of the shopping with him. "I've just called the driver, he's going to pick us up where he dropped us."

"Alright, I'm so tired."

"Truss." He agreed.

We walked back to the entrance, and it was now 4:15. I really do appreciate all Alex has done but I'm scared it will end soon. No one ever stays with me, they always suddenly leave me. Currently outside waiting on the driver to pick us up, I bought out my phone and started to scroll through it. Then he called again. I glanced to the side to sneak a peek at Alex, and indeed his attention was on me.

"Answer it then."

"I don't want to."

"Just answer."

If only he knew who is calling me, he wouldn't encourage me to. It doesn't make me a bad person does it? He probably has a good resin for calling me right?

"Hello?" I answered the call.

--

Armani's POV

So the bitch thinks she can get her man to answer her texts? My chest ached at the thought of her having a man. I can't help but feel curious. Who is he? When did this happen? Could it be Alex? I'm soon going to find out.

I called her phone for the second time today. How did I get her number? Well I just have my ways, let's just say I get what I want.
The phone ringed for a while before she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Where are you?"

"Sorry but since when was that your concern?" This sket ain't talking to me.

I let out a humourless laugh. "Drop the attitude Anika."

"Drop the trying to control me act Armani."
I heard muffled arguing in the back ground and soon a male voice was on the line.

"It looks like you didn't understand what I meant by leave my girl alone."

"And it looks like you don't understand the fact that your girl doesn't want you."

"I'm only going to repeat this once. Leave Anika alone."

I laughed. This guy is really funny if he thinks his empty threats are going to stop me. "Or what?" I ask him.

"Let's just say you wouldn't like to find out, so if you know what's best for you, you'll leave her alone." He says then cuts the line.

I don't know what's more funny, his pathetic behaviour or the fact that Anika has blinded him, just like he blinded me.

I need this girl to believe I like her, I need to do this fast. The sooner I break her, the better.

--
Anika's POV

"Alex why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Take the phone out of my hand like that. I could have handled it on my own."

"Anika I'm not going to answer that ridiculous question."

"You are going to answer it Alex."

"Just get in the car, I'm tired and I'm not going to put up with your nonsense."

I got in the car, and slammed my door. Anger filled me up and all I could see was red. Why does he feel the need to treat me like a baby. I can handle things myself in my own way.

"Alex why the -"

"Anika I said I am not going to have this conversation with you, especially not here."

Fine Alex have it your way. I plugged in my headphones and completely zoned out.

I must have fell asleep because the next thing I know, I'm being carried by a manly body.

"Sleep." he ordered.

He laid me on the bed, but by the time we got to the house all previous signs of sleep escaped my eyes.
He laid next to me on his phone, a clear distance between us.

"Are you ready to talk now?" I asked

"Go on ." He said, his attention still on his phone.

"Can you put your phone down please."

"Why should I do what you want but you don't do what I ask?"

"I do what you want Alex."

"One thing I hate Anika, is when people lie to my face."

"You ask for too much." I defended

"So you think too much is telling u to give me the phone so I can tell the boy that's after my girl to leave her?"

"When you put it like that-"

"I don't have to put it in a specific way for you to understand! So you would like it if my ex hit me up?"he shouted.

I flinched a little but anger grew in me when he did that last part.

"How do I even know that she isn't?!" I shouted back. "Who's the person that keeps calling your phone and every time they do, you leave the room! Who the fuck is the girl?"

"You're unbelievable Anika, where the fuck is he trust?"

"You don't make it easy for me to flipping trust you."

"So who the hell is she? Why do you feel the need to involve yourself in my personal life when I don't involve myself in yours?" I asked a little too harsh and I felt stupid the moment the words left my mouth. He is my man and it's his duty to.

"Are you even listening to yourself? Anika incase you've forgotten we are in a relationship. That means your business is my business and my business is your business. So whatever the fuck happens in your personal life, I deserve to know and interfere because it's my duty to do and so do you! Why do you even care about me telling him to leave you alone? You don't want him to do you? Anika do you still- do you still - love him?"

I tried to find the voice to say no but I can't.

"Oh my God you do!"

"I don't."

"Anika don't lie to me."

"Alex please, I've been so stupid. I always spoil everything and I'm so sorry. Of course you should know everything about me and I should know everything about you."
I slowly make my way to him, but his hands stops me midway.

"Anika don't touch me. Make up your mind, is it going to be me or him?"
___________________________
Damn Anika!

Vote, comment and share.

Lavinia xx