16. "We need to talk."

He lifted up my shirt and I helped him to take it off, revealing me in only my turquoise bra. He traced wet kisses along my breasts and down my neck, making his way dangerously close to my female part, sending waves of pleasure down my body. He ran his hands over it, his fingers lingering on there for seconds too long.

"You're wet baby."

"Mhm."

"Look at me."

"You're so beautiful."

"Alex stop talking, kiss me."

"Oo sassy I like that, sexy" he said smirking. "But not yet." He said scanning my body.

"Can I take off your bra?" He asked nervously. "I won't if you think we're going too fast I just don't want to do anything that you won't like, you're just so innocent and pure."

I feel so respected and valued that Alex asked for my consent. Giving me more reasons to love him.

"Yeah you can." I smiled sweetly and his eyes sparkled with excitement as he ...
-----
carefully unclipped my bra, taking his time as if he's savouring every moment. My bra came undone and he slowly took down the straps; making more uncomfortable by the minute. He noticed my discomfort so our lips gained contact again. His eyes widened at the sight and a big smile registered on his face. He threw my bra on the floor andI'm now laying on the bed braless  with Alex towering over me.

"Relax babe." He said and started to trail wet kisses on my neck as he made his way down to my two bad boys. He started to kiss one whilst gentle massaging the other one. He took one in his mouth and begun to suck on my nipple. All nervousness have been washed away. Never had a boy sucked in my breast, and I strangely like it.

He suddenly stops and looks at me.
"You should go wash. We have a busy day today."

"I hate you." I jokily said.

"I love you." He said wen winked at me.

"Don't wink at me you ugly dog."

He bussed out laughing "But you just kissed that ugly dog and allowed him to-"

"Okay okay shutup now!" I said rushing into the bathroom and slamming the door behind me." I could still hear him laughing.

"You have 10 minutes Anika!" He shouted.
I didn't bother replying.
I ran the hot water and jumped in the shower. The hot water ran down my body, calming every nerve in the process. Peace and happiness ran over me and surrounded every part of my body.

What felt like thirty minutes, but was actually 15minutes, I finally turned off the running water. Making my way back into the room wrapped in only a towel. The room was empty so I locked it behind me before Alex walked in.  I used his cocoa butter to cream my body and then put on some clean pants, bra and clothes. Just as I was grabbing my top  there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and Alex stood there.

"I said you had ten minutes." He said.

"I didn't agree to that."

"Are you done?"

"Do I look done?"

"What if you wanted to go out like that?"