I reach the diner by twenty five past nine, before i walk in i open my senses to search the area, i find one werewolf already there, 'could he be early', i walk in and look around, i see no-one i know so i go to the end booth, just as i sit down the door opens and in he walks, he doesn't notice me at first which gives me a chance to check him out, 'i didn't mean check him out, i meant... oh who am i kidding i'm definitely checking him out'.

I got to admit he was right he's definitely all man, he has short spiked brown hair, perfectly shaped lips, from what i saw yesterday he has piercing blue eyes with a strong masculine jaw, going further down i notice he's not huge but he has enough muscles which unfortunately were covered with light blue jeans which hugged his bum nicely, a tight white t-shirt which i will not be complaining about, and black biker boots to finish, all in all he looked HOT!!

Feeling my stare he turned in my direction, his lips turned into a smirk has he walked over.

"I'm glad you came, i had some doubts as to whether you would show or not" he said cockily.

"Well i did so what do you want?" i snapped back.

"How about we make this less formal and play twenty questions"

"You start"

"What's your... favourite colour? he asking trying to be funny.

"Rainbow" i said playing along.

"Why rainbow?" he looked confused.

"With so many colours why limit yourself to just one"

"Clever, but just to warn you i'm using that in the future" he laughed.

"Ok my turn what pack are you from?" i said getting back to the serious issues.

"Onyx pack, Why haven't you got a pack?"

"Can't remember" i said coming up with it quickly.

"What are you doing Alexis" Sky asked worried.

"I'm not allowed to tell people anything so i had to make something up, in those few seconds i chose amnesia, they can't question me if i can't remember" i explained to Sky.

"Can't they tell from your heartbeat that your lying?"

"Let's hope not Sky because we don't have any other options"

I looked up to see Kai staring at me.

"Secret conversation or can anyone join?"

"Ha ha funny guy, it was private actually, Sky was checking on me since i was freaking out earlier"

"So you don't know why you have no mark" his eyes narrowed.

"All i know is that i woke up not so long ago in the motel alone, i checked for a mark and saw none, so how come the only person we reached was you?"

"I couldn't tell you, all i remember was sitting in my spot for some peace and quiet and all of a sudden i hear weird arguing in my head, i knew it wasn't my pack members so i tried asking but didn't get a answer, then an hour later i heard someone call me a psycho and the rest you know, i think i heard you because when i go there i drop all my walls and extend my senses for security reasons" he explained.

"Ok so how come you came here so quick, don't you need your Alpha's permission to come to Dayton"

"Yes"

"And....?"

"Just yes, so how come you don't remember nothing but that?" he asked suspiciously.

"Sky told me somethings about our culture, but she knows nothing about me either" whoa that was close.

"Right, so why were you trying to contact someone, you hoping to join a pack now because technically your a rogue"

"Well i was hoping to contact all the packs then decide what pack to stay with". He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"You maybe in luck, tomorrow just happens to be a pack meeting here in Dayton, maybe if you go and introduce yourself to the Alphas, they may show you their packs"

"How am i going to do that, you said yourself i'm a rogue, so they'll kill me on sight"

"Not anymore, the younger generation have just took over, they actually hear what you got to say before they kill you now" 

Eyebrows raised, i was looking at him as if he grew a new head, if the younger generation have taken over that means...

"Tristan is now Alpha" Sky finished for me. I gulped not liking the sound of that, this was getting more difficult.

"You ok, you've gone really pale, your not going to be sick are you" he said nervously, i put my hands to my mouth.

Now it was his turn to go pale, i chuckled, 'awe big bad wolf is scared of sick'.

"No i'm good, not sick just nerves" i croaked out, my throat suddenly bone dry. Ok subject change, "So what's your favourite colour" i said smiling now.

"Rainbow, why settle" he said grinning.

We burst out laughing, he actually wasn't that bad to talk to once the tension left, i found out that is actual favourite colour is black because he thinks it's bad-ass, favourite flavour is fudge and favourite animal is a wolf obviously, he looked at me as if i was stupid when i asked that one, so i explained that mine was a monkey because a wolf will always be in my heart, so why not give love to other animals, he stopped laughing and stared at me.

"You are very complex person aren't you!" he stated.

I glanced at the clock on the wall to see it was nearly 2 o'clock, time really flew by at least i managed to eat something between all that talking, i raised my hand for the check, reaching into my wallet i pulled out a few bills.

"No it's mine, i asked you to meet me the least i can do is pay"

"It's ok i can pay for myself and thanks for talking to me, you gave me a lot to think about" genuinely grateful.

I put the money on the table and stood to leave only to be yanked back.

"Here, it's the address for tomorrow, please be careful ok" he spoke softly, i'm not sure if that was worry in his voice.

"Thank you, i hope to see you around sometime Kai, it was nice meeting you" i said while taking the outstretched napkin.

"It was nice meeting you too Alexis and i know we see each other again"

After saying our goodbyes i left the diner and headed back to the motel,so tomorrow i'm going to meet all the Alphas together at once, oh goddess what am i going to do if the idiot is there, he's bound to recognize me and drop me in it with the others, how will i explain that.

"Just stick with the amnesia story and if he does recognize you pretend you have no idea who he is, hey it might even annoy him, if the others do happen to believe him we'll wing it, it's worked well so far for us" Sky spoke trying to easy my worries.

I felt exhausted now, i know i didn't do much but the change in emotions is draining, mmm... , maybe a nap is in order, 'goddess i'm getting lazy'. I didn't realize i forgot about the other werewolf in the diner before i drifted off.