Seriously... you couldn't let me die!

Backstory

First off let me introduce myself.

Hi, the names Alexis, i'm 18 years old, yes i'm gorgeous, no i'm not conceited well maybe a little, got to get compliments from somewhere may as well be from myself, not gonna get them from anyone else around here. I have deep blue eyes and long black hair, a slim build with curves in all the right places.

Secondly, i'm a werewolf, my wolfs name is Sky, she has soft jet black fur and bright blue eyes. We are more alike than just in looks because she can be just as sarcastic but more violent than me.

I'm currently a member of the Ruby pack, there are four packs in total in the surrounding area, they are, mine is the northern pack, the southern pack are Onyx, the western pack are Topaz and the eastern pack are the Jade pack, right at the center of the pack borders is a little town called Dayton, which is the only neutral territory around, so if any problems arrive that's where all four Alphas meet, but no pack member is allowed into Dayton without direct permission from their Alpha.

Oh well back to me. I lost my parents when i was 13, i remember i was at the clearing waiting for the pack meeting to start, when we heard the most horrific noise, the sound of wolves in agony, i frantically searched the crowd for my parents but seeing no sign of them, suddenly the howls stopped, all the pack ran straight to the fallen wolves, but i already knew who they were, my parents, they were gone. I finally got to the pack to notice the Alpha and Beta sniffling the air, 'hunters' they both growled. That day i was left orphaned, i was only allowed to remain in the pack due to my parents being good friends with the Alpha and Luna.

That year turned out to be the worst of my life so far, most werewolves don't shift until their sixteenth birthday, but due to the grief and stress of my parents deaths i shifted two days after their funerals, because of this my wolf was weak the alpha had no choice but to declare me an omega.

I was lucky in a way, my parents did leave me the house and a good sum of money, so thankfully i was't homeless or broke, but now on my own and being an omega i needed to learn everything to survive without help.

Omega is the lowest rank in any pack, so no-one wanted to be near or seen with me, so from the age of 13 to 16 the only other contact i received was from Sky.

Things all changed as soon as the others turned sixteen, as soon as all the teenagers shifted it was as if i suddenly became the pack toy. Around the adults it would be subtle things like spitting on me and then there was verbal abuse they would call me anything they could think of, weakling, tramp, whore, mutt, these were mild compared to some of the derogatory things they'd say in school.

Then the physical abuse started, they would corner me in school and by the time they finished i would be bruised and bloody, they beat me so bad once i literally couldn't move i was left under the stairs for two days until my body healed, no-one helped me because no-one cared.

I bet your all thinking don't worry you have your mate to look forward to, but with most werewolves you can't normally detect your mate until your eighteenth birthday, but hey i'm not normal am i, i already found my mate, i found him as soon as he shifted on his sixteenth birthday, the only way i knew was because i was shifting for two years prior so my senses were more acute, he dosen't thank the goddess because now i have more time. Why don't i tell him, well simple because he's the main one who's the most abusive.

Most would think, why doesn't the Alpha stop it all, well one because i'm an omega so he doesn't care and two because it's his son who does it all. As you most probably guessed, yes my mate is the one and only future Alpha.

I know as soon as he finds out he'll just reject me, so i've been planning a little surprise.