Chapter 9

"Who.. how.. what?" the words just tumble out of my mouth with shock the most evident expression on my face.

"I'm Kai, you do remember me don't you, because we only talked a few hours ago" he said looking smug.

"Y..y..yeah i remember you b..but how did you find me and how do you know my name? i could help stuttering.

"I'm psychic not psycho" he laughed, i glared. "Ok fine, when you said about my wolf then mentioned my name, i will admit i did freak out a little until i remembered my real wolf Hunter and apparently Hunter forgot to mention he was talking to your wolf Sky, oh by the way thank Sky for me i wouldn't of found you or anything about you if it wasn't for her" he explained.

 "Me and you Sky are having a long chat later ok"

On seeing my face Kai must of known i was speaking to Sky because he was quick to come to her defense.

"Please don't blame Sky i had Hunter practically beg her to tell me stuff, i needed to know if i was crazy or not" he spoke quickly.

"Well now you know your not crazy you can leave, thanks for coming, BYE!" i spoke an edginess to me voice.

"No wait, can i least come in for a coffee i did come a long way" he pleaded.

"Hell no, i don't now you and i'm exhausted now leave"

"Ok i'll leave you alone tonight but meet me tomorrow for breakfast in the diner down the street, so we can talk more, there's a lot you need to explain, like the fact you have no mark"

After a few minutes and a few sighs later i knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"9.30 in the diner if your one second late i'm gone"

"See you for breakfast then Alexis" he spoke huskily, giving a sneaky grin he stepped back enough for me to close the door.

I locked the door, ' i know it won't keep him out, but i hope he has the decency to stay out'. Laying on the bed i remember to actually use my senses, yep definitely a werewolf, but why does there feel like there's more than one here.

"He's staying here in the hotel and he has someone with him, i just asked Hunter" Sky finally spoke.

"Now you talk to me, why didn't you at least give me a warning Sky at least then i would of expected a stranger knocking my door" a slither of anger in my voice.

"If i told you sooner you would of went into panic mode and maybe even left, this way you've had minimal panicking and you handled it well" she spoke nervously.

"Yeah maybe what you did was for the best, but next time warn a girl will you"

Sky zoned out then probably talking to Hunter, so that gave me time to think.

Within a matter of six hours, we managed not only learn how to contact someone but met them to, at this rate getting into all the packs is going to be easy. So contact someone in a pack, check, next get to know most of the pack members then find a place to live, my mind finally calmed down enough now so i can fall into what i hope is a dreamless sleep.

I awoke to blinding light shining on my face, it was streaming in from the open curtains 'why didn't i shut them before bed, oh yeah i was in shock' with that thought all memories from yesterday flooded my mind, i reached over checking the time, 8 o'clock still got some time before i go meet the physco, i dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom hoping that a hot shower will get rid of some of the stress and anxiety, by 9 o'clock i was back in the bedroom feeling more like myself, grabbing my clothes, nothing special just my blue skinny jeans, red tank top and converse fair play the goddess knew exactly what i'm comfortable in. Grabbing my wallet and door key i make my way to the diner all the while thinking 'why in the hell am i doing this'.