And the last one.. Well, Bokuto bought it for Akaashi.

It was a big plush owl.

Bokuto saw how Akaashi looked at it while they were shopping, he couldn't resist those eyes and ended up buying it. Akaashi didn't know it yet, it was going to be Akaashi's christmas present.

"Bokuto-san, do you need any help?" Akaashi asked as Bokuto finished putting food to its places.

"Oh, no I don't. You go and rest..."

"If you will need anything, please tell me"

".. Akaashi.. I bought some bandages and.." Bokuto looked at Akaashi, who seemed surprised by his words.

"You really want to see them?" Akaashi asked. Bokuto nodded violently.

Akaashi gestured Bokuto to follow him, and they both went to the bedroom.

"Just... Don't hate me" Akaashi said and looked at Bokuto who was patienly waiting.

Akaashi slowly took of the sweater that he was wearing. Even though he was wearing a t-shirt, the cuts were visible. They were all over his arms. Bokuto took a step closer to Akaashi, who was taking off his t-shirt aswell.

Bokuto looked at him. His pale, delicate skin was damaged, oh so damaged. He took one more step and was now standing in front of him.

His fingers slowly traveled across Akaashi's chest, feeling every cut. He felt Akaashi shiver. He took Akaashi's hand once more, placing small, gentle kisses on his scars.

To Bokuto, Akaashi was the most perfect human being.

And now, that he saw all of these scars on Akaashi's body, he couldn't help but want to protect him even more.

He couldn't hold it any longer.

He took one more step, their chests pressing together. Bokuto looked at the boy in front of him.
Oh how fragile he looked.
He slowly leaned in, till he felt his lips touching Akaashi's.

They were soft and sweet.

Akaashi's body filled with a sensation that he has never felt before. He felt so warm inside, he didn't even notice how his own arms pulled Bokuto closer to him.

Akaashi could feel Bokuto's warm hands on his back. He...he didn't want Bokuto to stop kissing him.

These feelings inside of him, for the first time he actually felt alive. He used to think that seeing blood running down his arm and feeling pain was a thing that kept him alive, but this....this was on another level.

His heart was beating so fast, his head dizzy, his hands moved with him thinking, making their way to Bokuto's hair. He needed Bokuto. He wanted Bokuto.

He pulled Bokuto even closer, if that was even possible. He felt Bokuto biting his lip, asking him to open his mouth. He did. He let Bokuto explore every single spot in his mouth, their tongues slowly dancing together, creating a harmony.

More.

More.

Akaashi wanted more.

His fantasies started going crazy in his head.

He wanted Bokuto to take him.

He doesn't even know when, but at some point he started grinding against Bokuto, making Bokuto shiver with pleasure.

He was about to start unbuttoning his pants himself when Bokuto stopped him.

"Akaashi, don't" he looked at him with a serious face, but even though he tried to hide it, Akaashi could still see that Bokuto wanted more aswell.

"Bokuto-san... Why?" he asked.

Bokuto looked down for a second before looking at Akaashi again, his eyes full of lust.

"If.. If I don't stop now, I don't think I will be able to stop myself, Akaashi. I don't want to hurt you. Honestly, I don't think that you are ready for it...."

Akaashi wanted to say that he doesn't care, he wanted to say that Bokuto can take him now. But the expression that Bokuto was making stopped him.

He was genuine about what he said.

Akaashi smiled and nodded.

"I understand, Bokuto-san"

---
SORRY EVERYONE WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE SECKS. LMAO OH I WISH.
Anyway, thanks for 10K READS OMG
For those who don't know I published a new fanfiction called "Blank" you can check it out if ya want!
ANYWAY HOPE U ENJOYED
- Hatari