{27}

I thanked myself for bringing some formal wear and slipped on my favorite floral dress and a pair of black heels.

I grabbed my makeup bag and did a full face with a nude lipstick. I prayed on a fruity perfume and opened my door and started to walk down the stairs.

I wasn't paying attention and bumped into Michael, falling down.

"I'm sorry." I murmured.

"Woah." He smirked, helping me up. "You look hot."

"Thanks pervert." I joked, lightly pushing him.

He laughed and pushed me back, going back into his room.

"Hailey you're taking so." Calum complained, but stopped when he saw me. "Um wow."

"Thanks." I smiled shyly, looking at his appearance.

He had on a black formal shirt and black jeans, along with black vans. His hair was messily flopped onto one side of his head.

In other words he looked really good.

"You look amazing." I smiled.

"As do you." He grinned, linking his arm with mine. "Let's go."

He walked me into the garage and opened the door of a small car.

Surprisingly it wasn't a luxury car but an old one, with a few dents and crashes in some places.

"It's a 1995." He announced, patting the roof and getting in. "I got it for my 17th birthday."

"I like it." I smiled.

"No you don't." He laughed. "You were probably hoping I had like a Mercedes or something."

"No!" I protested. "I like it."

"And why is that Sailor?" Calum asked.

"It makes you look cuter." I blurted out, immediately regretting it.

"Not just cute but cuter." He smirked. "Ok Hailey. I think you've been lying about hating me."

"Whatever dickhead." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Just drive."

He laughed and started the car, opened the garage door and drove.

His car didn't have a radio so I played songs out of one of his Bluetooth speakers.

~

"Calum you said that it was near your house!" I whined.

"Maybe I lied?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and then yawned, leaning back in the seat.

"Aww is my princess tired?" Calum smiled, rubbing my head.

His words brought a smile to my face but I replied with, "I'm not a princess. And even if I was I wouldn't be yours."

"Not yet." He murmured to himself, probably hoping I wouldn't hear but I did.

"I'm really tired." I said, yawning again.

"Sleep then." He sighed. "We still have a long way to go."

"Does that mean we're taking the long way home?" I referenced, sitting up. "Ha! I'm funny."

"No you're not." Calum laughed.

"Then why are you laughing?" I smirked.

"Because it's good for the human body."

"But what if you're an alien and you don't know whether you're human or not and you're laughing because you thought my joke was funny?" I smiled.

"You sound like my little sister." He said, playfully his eyes.

"Calum you don't have a little sister." I laughed.

"Go to sleep Sailor." He said, laughing with me.

The laughing quieted and I leaned back again, and closing my eyes.

Calum started to rub my arm with his free hand, while driving with the other.

It soothed me and I got more tired by the second.

~

There was a small in the road causing me to wake up and I heard Calum talking.

"You mean so much to me Hailey. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you and when you weren't talking to me I was so miserable and I just wanted to cry most of the time. You're so special and beautiful and honestly, the best thing that's ever happened to me. I want to tell you that I love you but I know you're not ready and I'm terrified of being rejected. Thank you Sailor." Calum whispered, slowly stroking my head.

I had to use all my that was in me not to smile or blush and I drifted back to sleep.
~

I felt like that was so cheesy 😂

AND GUYS WE HIT 1K IM SO HAPPY RN THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I ALWAYS READ YOUR HILARIOUS COMMENTS AND ALL YOU'RE JUST AMAZING ILYSFM

Ps.

I feel like you guys deserve to be part of a squad here :-)

Ninga/Malum/Grapefruit squad are the first thing that came to my mind idek😂

Comment what you want our squad to be called

WE WILL BE SQUAD GOALZZZ

WE WILL RISE

ok byeee