{23}

"Calum don't talk to me."

"Well unless you want this to be awkward I'm gonna talk to you." He said back.

"Fine." I caved in.

"Ok. So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"Swimming I guess?" I mumbled.

"Sounds good." Calum smiled. "Let me get your stuff."

"I got it. Stop treating me like a princess." I groaned.

"Well you deserved to be treated like one." He mumbled quietly.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks but I turned around quickly and opened the door so he wouldn't see me.

I returned to the house and Calum was already in his swimming shorts, topless.

I tried my best to resist the urge to stare at him which made me blush again, making Calum smirk.

"You know I would say, 'like what you see?' But I'm not a fuckboy and plus a that'd be really awkward for you." He laughed.

I couldn't help myself and a small laugh escape my lips too, making his face light up but I quickly said, "that doesn't mean I like you so shut up."

"You're such a bitch." He joked, pinching my cheek.

"Don't you ever dare do that again." I said coldly. "I'm putting my bathing suit on."

"Ok. I'll be waiting for you angel."

"I'm cringing stop." I muttered.

"I'm joking. You're a demon." He laughed.

I wanted to slap him but I contained myself and turned around, finding the bathroom and changing.

I went out to the backyard. Calum was nowhere to be seen. "Calum!" I called. No answer. "Cal-"

I was cut off mid sentence because I was pushed into the cold water.

Calum was behind me, snickering so I got payback.

"Help! Calum I can't swim! Help me please." I gasped, pretending to drown.

His eyes got filled with panic and he jumped in scooping me up and gently placing me on the edge of the pool.

"I'm so sorry are you ok?" He asked. "I'm such an idiot. I'm so sorry."

"Gotcha." I laughed.

"Fuck you!" He yelled, picking me up again. "Don't scare me like that!" Then he threw me up in the air and I landed in the water hard.

"Ow!" I groaned. "You dick!"

I swam to him pulling him under and knocking him in the head. He laughed and came back up. "This is fun." Calum smiled. "And you look cute in that bikini."

"You are a fuckboy!" I yelled, slapping him.

"I said cute, not hot. So ha!" He said, giggling hysterically. I laughed along with him and he stopped cocking his head to the side.

"What? Your laugh's contagious ok?" I said, still laughing.

"That's cute." He grinned.

"You think everything's cute." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"I think everything about you is cute." Calum said, winking.

"Oh really?" I smiled and then blurted out, "malum."

He blushed and used a pool floaty to cover his face.

I couldn't help but laugh at his adorable reaction and he said, "stop it sailor!"

"Ok whatever." I laughed.

"Wait!" He said, throwing the floaty. "You didn't get mad when I called you sailor!"

"So?"

"You're not mad at me! You not mad at me!" He chanted, excitedly, throwing me up and catching me over and over.

"Calum put me down now!" I screamed.

He smiled and placed me back into water, splashing me.

"You know what Calum Hood?"

"What?" He questioned.

"For a split second I was ready to forgive you." I smirked, pushing myself out of the water. "And then, you blew it."

"Oh come on!" He yelled, making me laugh.

~~

Ok one more cuz I'm bored

And I never said anything about this but thank you so so so much for 100 votes and 500 reads I didn't expect this book to get anymore than like 20 reads cuz my writing sucks ilysm :-)))) 😘