Process of healing

Start from the beginning

"I haven't seen you around here..where yu live?" Kaymine asked me

"With my boyfriend a few blocks away. Wat about yu? Yu live with you're baby daddy??"

"Yea..but we live next door."

I started to think... Next door is Ray house and on the other side is a old ass man widd no relatives. I doubt Kaymine wanna fvck a old ass man...so that mean...

"RAY YO BABY DADDY??" I yelled. Do Aery know about this shit??

"Yes but before you get ahead of yourself..Aeryelle already know. Not that it matter anymore." Kaymine said.

"Wat you mean??"

"They ain't together no more."

Where the fvck have I been???

*Aery POV*

I called Mimi asks she said something came up and she wasn't gone be able to come tonight. So I went downstairs. I seen Kaymine and Stylz deep in conversation. They Noticed me come in. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on.

"Why you ain't tell me yu and Ray broke up??" Stylz asked me.

"I ain't tell nobody...It wasn't just you tho and The only reason Kaymine know is because she was there."

"Damn.. Wat he do so bad yu broke up widd em?"

I was about to tell her wen he walked in.

l Rolled my eyes and started flipping channels.

"Speaking of the devil." Stylz said pulling out her phone.

"Ain't that the truth." Kaymine said pulling out hers.

"Hey y'all...Uhh Aeryelle can I talk to you for a minute?" Ray asked.

"I ain't got not a gotdamn thing to say to you Ray." I said..not looking away from the TV.

"But I got some things I wanna say to yu tho..." He was getting on my evalastin nerves. I stomped off to my room and slammed my door. About thirty seconds later he came in.

"I thought I left yo sorry ass downstairs. Did I tell yu to come to my room?" I asked with hella attitude.

"No..but I need to talk to yu, Aeryelle."

"WAT RAY??"

"I'M SORRY!"

"THAT'S ASK YOU GOT TO SAY TO ME? YU SORRY? RAY, YOU GOT ME BENT IF YU THINK IMMA JUST TAKE YU BACK CUZ SAID YU SORRY. YU IS SORRY, RAY. A SORRY MUTHAFVKAH. HOW YU JUST GONE CHEAT OUTTA NO WHERE?? WAT HAPPENED TO THE OHH I WANNA MARRY YU ONE DAY SHIT? Huh?? WTF DID I DO TO MAKE YU CHEAT?? CAN YU TELL ME DAT? YU TOLD ME THAT YU WUD NEVER HURT ME LIKE SMOKE DID. BUT IN REALITY YU HURT ME WORSE. I STUCK WITH YU THROUGH EVERYTHING!! WEN YU WAS AT THE HOSPITAL ALL SHOT UP WHO WAS THERE EVERY FVCKIN DAY?? ME, RAY!! WHO STOOD BY YOU WEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU WAS HAVIN A BABY? ME. A LOT OF FEMALES WOULD HAVE LEFT YO BLACK ASS BUT I AIN'T! I WAS GONE MAKE SURE YU DID RIGHT BY THAT BABY. I LOVE YU RAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE YU STEPPED OUT ON ME."

"Cut all that bullshit Aeryelle. Yu tryna act like I was the only one cheating. I only cheated because yu did. I heard that nigga answer yo phone. Yu fvckin him ain't yu? That's why I ain't been getting none. You too busy letting him fvck."

"RAY. WAT THE HELL YU TALKIN ABOUT?"

"That night after that party yu went to. Don't play stupid."

"Ray. I left my phone at Beez house. When yu called one of his boys must have answered the phone. I was tryna get home because one of Beez home boys said he seen my mama buying powder. Yu jumped to conclusions and yu cheated instead of asking me. I can't believe this shit. I was worried about my mama snorting again and yu laid up widd Trina. Out of all the muthafvckin hoes yu could have been screwing...yu picked her." I said. Ray just stood there looking stupid.