Process of healing

*Stylz POV*

Aery texted and told me that she wanted me, Mimi and some girl name Kaymine to come to her house.

I started to pack my stuff and Djaay came in. I turned around to get my phone and iPod chargers and Djaay looked completely heartbroken.

"Are you leaving?? Please don't leave baby. I promise I ain't know that was your Twix in there. Is it Ryan? Is he getting on your nerves doin that dance around the house? I can kill him if you want me to..just don't leave. I love y-" He suited wen he noticed I was bout to bust a gut laughing at him. This nigga so dramatic.

"Wat you laughing for??" He asked..lookin like he was bout to cry.

"Nigga I ain't leavin you!! I'm goin to Aery house."

"Ohh......." He said lookin dumb As'f.

"Yo ass was bout to cry too!! Oh my God I almost pissed on myself cuz I was laughing so hard."

"It wasn't that funny...."

"Sure.."

"HAAAAN!! That ain't Kanye..that's Montana. Loose cannon." Ryan said yellin through the house.

Me and Djaay looked at each other.

"I might have to take yu up on that 'I'll kill Ryan' offer." I said

"Leave bros alone. He ain't bad...."

"Put in work, All big booties make ya Twerk, all big titties lift ya shirt." Ryan yelled while coming in, taking a pair of Djaay b-ball shorts and a wife beater and leaving.

"Now imma have to kill em.." Djaay said lookin too annoyed.

"See. But do that after I get to Aeryelle house. I ain't tryna be an accessory to murder." We both laughed and Djaay grabbed my bags. We were headed to the car wen Ryan ran in the living room.

"Wat the hell is you running for ?" I asked.

"Cuz y'all getting ready to leave and I'm coming." he said

"And you couldn't have walked??" Djaay asked.

"No."

Why is he so extra...

"Let's go.." Djaay said and we followed him to the car. We got in and drove to Aery house. I seen Ray sitting on Aery steps. Me and Ryan got out the car and Djaay drove away.

"Hey Ray." I said walking past him and going in the house. I walked in and seen this familiar lookin girl sitting on the couch.

"Uhh..Hey.." I said. Ryan practically throwing my bags in the house and went back out to talk to Ray. Me and him finna have a problem.

"Hey! I'm Kaymine!" She said standing up.

"I'm Stylz.." she pulled me in for a hug. Is something wrong widd her?? Aery be meeting the weirdest ass people, I swear.

We put our bags in Aery room and walked back downstairs. We started talking and I found out that she was pregnant too.

"How far along are yu??" I asked her

"2 1/2 months"

"Me too!!! We gone be like baby buddies or sumn!!" I said getting exited.

"I know!!" Then Aery walked in.

"Why TF y'all in here screaming for??" Aery asked us.

"Cuz we baby buddies" Kaymine said.

"Y'all too much.. But y'all seen Mimi? She was supposed to be coming." Me and Kaymine both answered no. Aery went upstairs to call her.