Moving up.

*Ray POV*

I'm beyond angry at my mama. How TF you just gone be selling ass?? She on some ole hoe shit. Now i know why people would make lil snide comments about her. Do you know how embarrassing it is to find out yo mama its a hoe??!! We need to talk about this situation. Cam taking me home now. 

We pulled up in the driveway.

"Ayt man.. I hope everything go good between yu and yo ma dukes." Cam said dapping me up.

"I hope it do too...I'm just scared imma say something out the way. I 'preciate the ride. And bye lil mama." I said talking to Niala in the back.. If Kay havin a lil girl I hope she turn out like her.. She so cute and she ownt neva cry.

I got out the car and walked to the door. By that time Cam had pulled off already. I opened the door and my mama was sitting at the table on the phone smoking a cigarette.

"Yea... You gone come thru? I need some money..... Yu know I got wat yu like..... Ayt bet." Then she hung up. I knew WTF she was talking about. I just decided to drop the conversion about her and Karrie. I ain't feel like getting into it widd her tonight.

"Where TF yu been at Ray?"She asked widd hella attitude. She starting widd me already and I ain't do shit.

"Why you got a attitude , ma?" I asked looking in the fridge.

"Don't worry about it. I asked you a question." She said.

"Why you wanna know for??" I asked shutting the fridge door.

"Cuz I'm yo fuckin mother boy!" She yelled and got up from her seat.

"Oh yea..that is right. " I said about to walk out the kitchen.

"Don't get smart widd me." She said stepping closer to me.

"Why you wanna know where I been? Huh?? Cuz you sure wasn't worrying about where I was at when I was selling drugs in the middle of the night so why you wanna be a mother now??" I asked.

"Speaking if selling drugs...imma need you to start back hustling.. We a lil short. And my job ain't going as good as it used to be." She said.

"What job ma? Tell me where yu work. Cuz I wanna know exactly wat yu do." I said getting a little loud. I'm bout to hear it come out her mouth. I wanna hear her say it.

"I-I do .... Personal services...." She said.

"Ohh..so you take care of people??" I asked.

"Something like dat...why is we having a Q & A session? "  She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Cuz mama. I'm not as dumb as yu think I am. I know all bout how yu met Red....and I know how you get your money." I said that and she looked down. Then she started playing with her fingers.

"Oh you ain't got nothing to say about dat??"

"Way you want me to say Ray, damn!! I'm sorry! But I had to get money some type of way!"

"How about getting a regular fuckin job like everybody else parents. This whole situation is embarrassing as fuck! People at school wud say lil slick shit about you but I ain't know wat they was talking about...but now I do. Do you know that one dude asked me to bring you to career day to show them wat yu do? Shits fucked up Ma. People can say 'My mom is a technician' or 'My mom is a nurse' guess wat the fuck I gotta say. 'My mom is the biggest fuckin slut in Dayhill and she has more than likely fucked your pops."

* SLAP *

I can't believe she just put her hands on me.

"That's the last time you gone disrespect me in my house. Now I done right by you and your brother wen y'all was growing up. I bought y'all watever you wanted and needed with the money that I earned. It didn't matter then where the money came from or how I got it then. I dropped out of high school to take care of you and your brother. Stripping was the only job that was giving me enough money. When Red kicked us out I needed more money so we could have a place to stay so I started going home with men willing to pay for my.....services. As y'all got older...yes I thought about wat the kids would say to y'all..but taking bullshit from them kids is better than being homeless. And since I dropped out..the places I was qualified to work at wasn't paying enough. So I was stuck with getting paid for sex. So I might have an infamous job but I'm still your MOTHER. You gone respect me in my house." She said.