Epilogue

It's the ending 😭😭

10 years later..

I look at myself in the mirror and smiled.
My mom smiled at me and tried not to cry.
" are you ready, honey?"

" yea, mum"

I took her hand and carefully went up to where we stand. My mom opened the door for me and I was greeted by my father I haven't seen in so long.
He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and intertwined our arms together.

I looked at all the familiar faces I've seen in my life. The sunset was absolutely beautiful, as my eyes were gazed on the sky, they traveled to the man in front of me and I realized he was actually my sunset. My everything and also our two babies.
Not actually babies, our kids.

As I was walking closer to my everything, my dad disconnected our arms and I was now linked up with the man of my dreams.
And I couldn't be happier..

---
Angie ended up getting married at 37.
She had 3 babies in total with the man of her dreams.

Jacob : 10
Aurora: 7
Matthew: 5

And they were happy like that. Nothing else mattered just their family of 5.

Kaitlin got married at age 36 with Luke Brooks.
Till this day she doesn't have kids but maybe in the future they will make a cute lil baby.

Amanda got married to Nate Garner.
And they've had two twins named
Scarlet and Gian.

Beau is dating a nice girl named Chelsey

Daniel got married to a beautiful model named Lucy.

James is dating Angie's friend named Yelene and James is planning to marry her.

And last but not least Jai never got married to Angie. He's not even dating anyone because he is kept in a hospital due to depression and mild anxiety.

But he was able to see the girl of his dreams marry some one else, some one else that can make her happy and not treat her like shit and confuse her all the time like he did her. All his nightmares are of her and that boy she loved so much and his flashbacks were all of that moment she was married to him.

But he understood.. He understood she picked him over himself. Over all those purpose mistakes he did, she picked the other one. And he understood, he just regretted doing all those things to her.

But what he most hated was how everytime he searched her name up her last name is changed to Hood..

Angie Jessie Hood was married to Calum Thomas Hood.

And he couldn't change a thing but he did had more consequences coming his way.

But Angie couldn't help but think if this all started with The Makeover

Authors Note: sorry but had to end it this way, I honestly love Calum Hood so much so I wanted to end it this way.
It's been a pleasure writing this book and thank you all for reading it. I hope to create more books in the future but hope you enjoyed.

Creds to @kaitlin for helping me with this book you're high key the best.

-Angie