Chapter 2

I looked up at the hanging rope, and cried. Trying to think of what decision I should make.

I stood up on the chair and got the rope.....

But then something came over me..... saying their is something to live for. And it made me stop. Unhook the rope and put the supplies back in their places and walked outside not caring if anyone was looking at me. And I walked off into the woods where a secret waterfall is. I usually spend my alone time to think where my life is going.

When I got to the waterfall, I sat on the dirty rocks and swinged my feet onto the natural, cold water. After hours of looking at the beautiful, growing flowers and playing around the water flowing into the pond. I decided that it was time to go home, hopefully Jai hasn't gotten home yet or then he would've teased me in why I went home early.

Jai's P.O.V

next classes Angie wasn't in any of the classes so I'm guessing she ditched all of the classes. She's such a brat.

I basically know everywhere around in Melbourne, I've lived here all my life. there is this beautiful waterfall in the middle of the woods that I spend time there just to look at nature I guess, and then I see her...

But the best part was that I could see her bruises, the ones I made. I hate the way she has big, nerdy glasses and her braces ugh I hate them. I've never felt bad about hitting her. I express all of my emotions onto her and I end up feeling much better after. I don't ever regret what I did to her and pray I never will regret.

She is especially not pretty that's why I pick on her. She has a disgusting face I can't look at without smashing into the lockers.

I looked downward and saw her stupid ass journal but I do gotta say her drawing skills are really good

After reading her depressed, sad, personal journal, it made me realize that she almost committed suicide....and the worst part was that I was the one who made her , her exact words were ' I almost committed suicide because of Jai Brooks'. Before I got caught I put her journal back and drifted off to my house. Hoping tomorrow would be another terrible day to bully her

2 comments for next chapter.