Chapter 5

Unedited srry if there's any misspellings and btw AMANDA IS NOT GOING TO BE IN THE REST OF THE FANFICTION.. I think.

Wait, What?

You actually thought I would commit.

NOOOO

I decided I'm not going too... But instead I'll change. Everything about myself.

"You know what, I can't stand seeing you depressed. We are going to the mall." Kaitlin commanded.

" what? Why?"

" You can't live like this anymore, so we are going to the salon to make you look different."

" Um ok"

------------------

At The Salon

" Hi, how may I help you today?" A person asked.

" Hi, can you change everything about her, except her eyes?" Kaitlin questioned.

" Um alright."

_______At The End of The Day______

I actually for once looked fa- bu- LOUS.

I had brown hair with some tiny highlights here and there on the tips.

I no longer had those big, nerdy glasses and had regular blue and green ones.

My braces had to stay on for 2 more years cause I had... Fucked up teeth.

OMG that's the first bad word I've ever said.

Kaitlin completely went over board. She put all my 'normal' clothes in a bag and bought me a whole wardrobe of not my style clothes. But I mean I do have to change everything so yeah.

My closet was filled with unique, bright colors and jeans and shorts and even dresses.

Almost forgot she bought the whole section of make-up.

She said she bought a lot so I could cake myself up into a totally different person.

Truth is I already looked like a New Angie so idk why she even bought one thing

She bought curly irons, straight irons, blow hairs, and other things I don't know what's called.

Summer just started 3 weeks ago and it's already going great!

But one more thing, Kaitlin and I have ALWAYS wanted to move to LA, California.

After splitting my money with Kaitlin's and shuffled all the things into my room.

I went downstairs to see if my mum was there, and she was

" Hey mum, whatcha think?" I said pointing out my new look.

" OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS?"

"It's my new look, don't you like it?"

" Yes dear I love it but why did you change?"

" idk wanted to try something new."

Should I ask her now? Yeah I should.

" Umm mum can I ask you a question?" " yes you may." I played with my fingers and looked down at my sparkly shoes " ummm caninovetoLApleasemumivealwaysbeengood." I said really fast." Slower" she said. Ugh making things harder here. If you don't know, my mum was always the protected. She always wanted me to be something I didn't want to be, so that's why it's so hard to tell her this." Umm can I please move to LA, California, it's boring here in Melbourne, I've always been the girl you've wanted but mum have you thought what I have wanted?" She gave me that sad look. " But I've only freaked to protect you." " But mum I don't want to be protected, I want to live a life, a good one."

" Ugh alright but you have to promise me to be VERY careful, to visit me sometimes AND not have unprotected sex. She winked.

" OH MA GAWD REALLY MUM , THANK YOU SO MUCH AND you know I really like this new you. I said laughing. I hugged her and ran up the stairs trying not to miss a step and die.

" SHE SAID YAS, SHE SAID YASSS BITCHHH AHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed.

" OHH MAHHHH GAWD WE'RE GOING TO CALIFORNIA WE'RE GOING GOING TO LA!!!!!!!" She screamed.

" LETS GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND PACK CAUSE YOU GOT WAYY MORE STUFF THAN I DO."

" oh shut up, let's go take your mums keys."

"FUCK THAT IM RUNNING!" I said running out the door, down the stairs and out the door.

" BYE MUM ILY!" " BYE MRS. MORALES!" Yes my moms last name is different then mine. If you don't remember I said she got divorced with my STEP- dad. So my real dad I love him but I barely see him his last name is Alvarez my moms last name is Morales and my step dad's last name is Rodriguez so yeah.

" LETS GOO BIOTCH!" And running out the door, Totally forgetting that I lives right next to my Bullies house or you could say the Brooks house hold.

" Hey baby, Can I get your number?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and of course it was Jai. I was startled first because I didn't know why he would ask for MY number but I forgot I was not the same Angie.

" Um no way." I said confidently. He's just asking me cause I look pretty. Fucking player.

Jai's mouth opened and looked at me.

" Bye babe gotta go." I said smirking.

And left running again to Kaitlin's house.

I looked back and saw Jai stopping Kaitlin and pointing at me.

Kaitlin's POV

I was trying to catch up to Angie cause I left my phone stranded somewhere in Angie's room. When I finally saw her running to my house I heard a voice.

" Kaitlin, why did you and that pretty girl just run out of Angie's house? Oh let me guess, She kicked you out." He said smirking. Oh HELL NO

" You know what I'm glad you got dumped by Ashley, you deserved it." I said and running after Angie.

Jai's POV

WHAT I told no one but Luke that Ashley dumped me for that football player. Oh no if she knows then who else knows. Oh shit

Angie's POV

I finally got to Kaitlin's house and unlocked the door with the key she gave me for a emergency. After 8 seconds I saw Kaitlin come into the door

"What did he say?"

"HE THINKS YOUR PRETTY OHH I DID AN AWESOME JOB BUT DONT JUST DATE HIM PLAY HARD TO GET CAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM."

"NO I DONT" I screamed.

" whatever helps you sleep at night."

And she ran off into her room.

I ran after her.

-------------- After telling Kaitlin's parents and them saying yes and finish packing.---------------

We left her stuff in her living room and went into my house for packing.

-----------

I forgot to buy some food snacks for the airport cause who knows.

I went into the store and bought some nature box snacks and whipped cream cause I've seen videos that smack other people on the face and other stuff. When I was buying some fruits for my mom to not  let her die of hunger, I felt my butt check being slapped hella hard. I dropped the fruit Into the basket, turned around quick and yelled " WTF BRO." Only turning around to see the brook brothers. " hey your voice sounds familiar." Luke said. Jai just stood there looking at my ass. And Beau was thinking Of who had my similiar voice. Oh shit.

" Well don't ever touch me or you will regret it." I said in a deeper voice trying to convince them not they don't know me.

And I walked away as fast but normal as I could.

And helped Kaitlin look for a house in LA CALIFORNIA!! after telling her what happened...