Chapter 34

Angie's POV

As they dragged me across the floor not even bothering to lift me a bit more so my fucking knee won't be scraping the entire fucking floor, they kept muttering things about " the boss."

Which I had no idea who it was but I'll find out some day I guess.

They dropped me on the floor, finally letting me rest from not sleeping .

And kicked me against the wall, not being able to move anywhere just stuck against the wall getting kicked hard as hell.

" enough " he said.

They made a small entrance for him to see me and an evil smile appeared on his face.

" miss me?" He laughed.

I gathered spit in my mouth and spat it at it. Then laughed at him like a psychotic little girl.

He quickly wiped it off his face and whispered in my ear " no ones going to come for you."

" they don't have to, I'm happy here" I smiled.

He wrinkled his face " ugh I hate you"

" I dislike you too."

Just as soon as they were going to get me and drag me into another cell. The alarms went off.

" no ones going to come for me you say." I smiled showing my blood stained teeth.

" get the guards surrounding the entire place!!"

Police sirens were heard off in the distance.

" we can't go anywhere sir." One of his men said.

" I don't care! Just don't let them take the girl."

" well this girl has a name 'sir' "

" shut up you little bitch "

Then all of a sudden the doors burst open with the police and the boys behind them.

I smiled at them but they didn't return it to me.

They rushed to me and said " what happened to your mouth!!!!!"

" oh nothing"

" are you ok?"

" yep."

The other police men put a cloth over me and brought me to the back of the ambulance. Not inside just standing there.

The moment you've all been waiting for..

The people arrested were:

Angie's step dad.

Ashely Wilson (Jai Brooks ex girlfriend.)

Taylor Caniff (Angie's ex boyfriend)

The rest of their group was also arrested for kidnapping an underaged teenager.

But just because all the bad people are arrested doesn't mean there's a happy ending