Chapter 31

Authors Note: just before you read this chapter. I want you all to know that I changed the description of this story, hopefully y'all like it.

Chapter 31

Jai's POV

today is the day, I've been waiting for all these days, months even years.

I laugh evilly planning everything exactly the way I want it to be.

Angie's POV

I wake up feeling stranded, I looked around the room trying to think of where I left off the night before. I sit up where my bare feet are touching the cold floor. I stand up going to the bath room to take a shower.

Kaitlin's POV

I was going to go in the spare room we have left. Right when I was about to turn the knob I hear muttering. I place my ear against the door trying to hear more.

" bring her to party... Kiss her... Gets mad... Commits suicide.... Dead " someone says.

Sounding like jai I open the door as fast as possible and look at what he's doing. He has a piece of paper and pencil in his hands. I make my way over to him and I could see he's trying to hide it.

" foods ready." I bluntly say.

" ok I'll be there in a second." He smiles.
I flip my hair and make my way downstairs trying to not worry about what he just muttered.

----
Still Kaitlin's POV

When I noticed Jai wasn't coming any time soon I decided to take my chances.

" guys " I whispered.

" I heard jai saying some weird shit upstairs in the spare room. Something doesn't feel right"

" what'd he say?" Beau asked.

" somethin like party, kiss, suicide then dead"

" that's a bit unusual" Luke stated.

Usually in movies you'll see a group of people talking about a specific person and that specific person was listening to the whole conversation the entire time. Well this is what happened, just in this case he didn't hear it all. He reappeared on the bottom of the stairs with a slight devilish sight in his eyes.

" what's up" he asked.

I made contacted with Luke and nodded at him telling him I'll try to find out what's happening.

" I'm gonna go find Angie " I shouted already making my way up the stairs.

I quietly my way up into the spare room. I looked through drawers looking for that stupid piece of paper and luckily found it under the bed.

' ask her out but instead take her to the party, 'accidentally' kiss Ariana in front of her then she'll commit and no longer be here on earth ' I read noticing that every time he talked about 'her' he wrote it in bold, making it stand out more.

He's most likely taking about Angie but why? We all trusted each other, even him.

Who else would he take out? Not Amanda cause Beau and her got some shit going on. So it's certainly Angie. And no one in the house is suicidal or trying to 'commit' as jai would say, suicide.

Once I figured everything out I put on my fake smile and walked downstairs once again to be greeted with the boys and a kiss on the forehead from Luke.

" I found out what's happening." I whispered so only Luke could here.

" she's taking a shower." I said referring to Angie.

" I'm gonna ask out Angie on a date today, and I need help decorating." Jai smiled but I saw it in his eyes he was faking it.

I scoffed really loud making everyone looking at me.

" do you even like her? " I said coldly.

" of course I do why would I ask her out if I didn't?"

" I don't know why would you..." I stopped before I could say anything I would regret.

" when you break her heart I'll be the one responsible, because we moved here alone together. " I said not including Amanda.

Jai was a good actor. We've been living together for like 8 months since its January.

( A/N yes I know it was October but just pretend nothing happened between November and December).

And he's still pretending he likes Angie. Once I heard the door upstairs close I knew Angie was done taking a shower and that I needed to tell Angie what was happening.
But I can't. She'll think I'm a bad friend for telling her not to go on a date. 

" hey Angie "

" oh hey what's up?"

" I need you to not trust Jai."

" why?"

" because he's not trustable, he'll end up breaking you again."

"It's my decision, kaitlin "

I groaned and thought of another way of telling her but there was no point. She's in love with him.

-----

Angie's POV

Later on kaitlin left and I got dressed. Right when I was putting on my Victoria Secret black panties, Jai comes in and I scream.

" KNOCK NEXT TIME"

" I'm sorry" he laughed turning around so I could finish.

After I put on my black ripped jeans and a tank top, he turning around and opened my window leading out into my balcony.

He gave me his large hand and collided it with my own.
" isn't it beautiful" he asked.

" yeah"

He then whistled really loud almost  blowing my ear.
Suddenly all the boys plus Amanda and Kaitlin came out.

" will you go on a date with me? " he smiled cheekily.

I looked over at the group and they were all shaking their heads 'no' which confused me more than ever.

Anger rushed through my veins thinking that they didn't want me to be happy

I slowly turned around and nodded my head into a yes.

But I never knew that would be the worst decision of my life..