Chapter 22

You can say things happen for a reason... But I guess these things are just stuck like this forever.

No matter how much I try, no matter how much he try's, we'll just never be equal.

There's not one night I don't think about him and there's not one day I don't live without him.

Some things are meant to be forever..... And I guess this was it.

--------

I woke up with a different feeling.

A feeling of disgusted and confused.

Those pair of arms that I always felt delighted with each and every morning felt like they just disappeared.

I turned my head back slowly, scared of what I might see.

And there he was.. The boy that I never really liked but yet I did indeed fall in love with him..

Well, his twin brother.

Jai.

But

Luke was sleeping next to me..

With his arms wrapped around me..

I jumped up immediately when I realized what was going on.

Scaring Luke and waking him up from his weird dream.

I ran towards Kaitlin's room and tugged on her body, trying to wake her up as soon as possible.

" I'm sorry" I cried with tears threatening to spill out.

" for what?" She asked confused.

" I-I fell a-asleep w-w-with Luke"

" I'm sorry" I repeated.

" shhhhhh, it's ok"

" no it's not!" " I fell asleep with your boyfriend, oh my gosh, I'm such a slut!" I screamed hitting myself with my fist.

" noooo, it's ok because I was there." She smiled sweetly.

"W-what?"

"You and Luke were playing FIFA but then it got really late and you both fell asleep, I'm not mad at all, I trust you enough and I know you wouldn't do anything" she smiled.

I hugged her tightly and whispered a thank you.

I ran back to my room wiping the tears away.

" Luke!"

" what?"

" why were your arms around my waist?"

" I got comfy there, so I stayed there."

" don't you have your own girlfriend to be comfy with?" I furrowed my brows at him.

He got up slowly taking off the sheets of warm blankets and walking to Kaitlin's room.

-------------

" hey Jai" I smiled as he walked in with his amazing brown hair and wait what? Red eyes???

" don't hey Jai me." He pointed at me and may I say Beau, Ronnie,Kaitlin, Luke, and James were there watching us.( Gina flew back to Australia)

" what do you mean?" WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES BUT YOU WANNA SAY NO!!

ok I'm sorry I had to..

" don't act like nothing happened, bitch" he said through gritted teeth.

" I don't understand, Jai what are you talking about?"

" OH SHUT THE FUCK UP, SLUT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, FUCKING SLUT!!"

There was already tears streaming down my face.

" I FUCKING KNOW IM A SLUT!!, I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" I pointed at Kaitlin running up the stairs to my room broken hearted.

Jai's POV

what? I don't understand what she meant but I couldn't care less.

" Jai! Why'd you say that to Angie she didn't do anything to you!" Ronnie screamed.

" oh, fucking stay out of it"

I ran to my room punching the wall hard as fuck, creating a dent.

Then of fucking course Luke has to come in.

" I don't want to fucking talk to you, Luke"

" oh I see, your mad because Angie slept with me."

" when you put it th-"

" no! Just fucking admit it that your mad! "

" ye-"

" WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE? It's not like you like her you even said it." Luke said making a ' I knew it' face

(Authors Note; back in chapter 20 Jai says in the end " I don't like her!" Your welcome.)

Ugh it's so fucking true, I did say that but truth is I'm in love with her and of course I'm going to be pissed when she sleeps with my twin brother like I said ( in chapter 8) he was the better twin.

" look I know she's not a slut" Luke said

" oh yeah how do you fucking know."

" we were playing FIFA yesterday and it got to late and we were both to tired to move so we just fell asleep!!"

I feel so stupid right now.

" you need to stop being like this, cause she's not going to like you back if you keep treating her like your in high school." He sadly said and closed the door behind him.

Ugh he's so right. But I don't know why I want to be mad. I want to express myself. I want to kill something! Something right now!

Angie's POV ( sorry that I keep switching people's point of view)

I sat down hugging Luke and explaining to him all my emotions.

" I have to go with Kaitlin, I hope you feel better. " he said rubbing my back.

A few minutes later a knock appears on the door...

" w-who is it? " I whimpered.

" Luke" an unfamiliar voice said.

I dragged my feet off my bed and opened the door without looking at his face.

I dragged my body back up on the bed and waited for Luke to get on the bed so we could talk.

He came over and bit his lip.

And I noticed that this wasn't Luke! It was Jai pretending to be Luke!

Anger filled up my entire body and I screamed " GET OUT" and began crying again. Bringing my knees up to my chest and hugging my knees.

Jai's POV

There's no use.. I messed up and I lost the only blessing ever to come into my life. But I hope I get to make it up for her. I don't want to become the same person as I was in high school.. But yet again I do want to make her feel horrible. Now I guess that feeling will be stuck inside me for ever.

Now you know what the beginning of  The chapter meant👍🏼