Chapter 13

Ever since Jai said sorry, it's like we've been growing closer and closer than ever. And I'm starting to except the fact that I like him... Even tho he doesn't like me back. We've been sleeping in the same bed together and its heart warming cause I never did that with Taylor. I've been living with the boys for about 2 months and it's been super fun. I remembered I had to make a YouTube video so I searched the Janoskians and saw that they made a fanboy one direction type shit so I thought I could do that, but Ima switch it up a lil bit. I turned on my camera and searched up Jai Brook vines.

First edit: "DANG THATS HOT AS FLAMINGOES!!!" I said loud over reacting to make it more funnier.

Luke edit: ehhh sort of but not as hot as the other one

Jai edit: " is it getting hot over here."

Jai edit: commenting " damn you got some skills 😏"

And so on. I basically do that to make all the Jai girls jealous and make people laugh. Right when I turned to another Jai edit and I was gonna but my lip, Jai comes in. " GET OUT OF HERE CUNT!" " what why? " he said sad. " because I'm doing something, now go." I said closing the door.

After singing and dancing sexually in a type of funny way I ended the video and ran to the living room. Seeing Jai playing FIFA all sappy for some reason. I jumped onto his lap, looking up at him smiling. " sorry bud I was making a video." " what kinda video?" He asked. " you'll have to watch it when I upload it." I said winking. And then running back upstairs.

" JANOSKIAN MEET UP, I REPEAT A JANOSKIAN MEET UP!" Beau screamed. I wasn't a janoskian but I wanted to hear what they were gonna say..