Chapter 10

I woke up with muscular arms around me. I looked over my shoulder and found a sleeping Jai next to me. I freaked out and jumped out of bed. Jai immediately woke up his his morning hair and sexy, hot voice.

No no no. Just his voice. No sexy. No nothing just voice.

And said " wh-what happened?"

" I don't remeber us sleeping like that."

" lik- oh- uh- I'm- I don't know- uh - sorry" well that's not awkward at all.

" well good morning." I smiled awkwardly. " morning."

" I got a phone call yesterday and AwesomenessTV want us to do an interview with them." Kaitlin said.

I are breakfast and ran back upstairs getting ready. I wore a dirty pig tee and ripped black jeans. I went out of my room only to see Jai wearing my merchandise. Which had my signature on his snapback. Aww were supporting our fandoms. NO that's not cute! Ugh what is up with my mind.

We got to the place and say down in separate seats. James and Luke either side of me. As the interview started James kept poking me and making me laugh. " So today we are going to do the Make Up Challenge, so pick your partners." Luke grabbed Kaitlin. Daniel grabbed Beau and right as I was going to pick James, Beau picked James and winked at something behind me. I turned around and saw Jai.

After a lot of minutes looking at the boys put make up on each other and Luke on Kaitlin ( which was cute AF) and the it was our turn.

The interviewer gave us a bag of make-up and set the timer. I had to do Jai face first. " let me tell you, I don't wear a shit ton of make-up so I'm not going to make you look so beautiful." I said holding my laugh in. Jai gasped " HOW DARE YOU, YOU KNOW IM BEAUTIFUL AND GOT BETTER SKIN THAN YOU."  True.. " ok Prince Charming, calm down." I grabbed the what I thought was called foundation. And just poured it on his face

It's true what he said, his skin feels like a baby's bum. As I was adding the lipstick to his cheeks cause I wanted to make him look funny. " I'm pretty sure that's suppose to be on my lips." " and I'm pretty sure I'm the one doing your makeup." I defended. He stayed quiet and continued smiling at me.

When I finished almost pooping his eyes out. I finished and then it was his turn. He grabbed the other type of... Thing. And applied it to my face. As he was adding real blush to my cheeks not lipstick, he decided to kiss my cheek. My cheek tingled from his lips pressing onto my cheek. " ok open your eyes and trust me." He commanded. I did as I was told. Thank flamingoes he didn't jab my eyeball out of my head. And finished with glittery blue eyeshadow.

At the end he did an AMAZING job on my face. And me... Well I made him look like Lady Gaga in her 'Applause' music video. " thank you guys for watching  our boyfriend and girlfriend video, subscribe!" He said really quick jumping up forward covering the lends with his hands. Ending the video.

" why'd you say that."

" say what?" Ugh whatever

" Nevermind."

And then out of no where he kissed my cheek and left somewhere...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 74 READS AND 6 VOTES IT MEANS ALOT TO ME THAT YOU ACTUALLY READ MY STORY ILY!!