Chapter 19

( guess what? You gon have to see another janoskian video to understand the chapter.. Hehe.. Watch labor pain simulator it's hot as fuck and it will give you breathing problems, join the breathing problem fandom)

" today we're doing the labor pain simulator with Angie." Beau said into the camera.

I waved into the camera, shaking a little bit cause of how cold the room was. I had to take off my hoodie and joggers so we could do the fucking video.

I couldn't stand how cold it was and I interrupted Beau's explanation.

" Fuck this shit, it's cold as fuck in here." I said running up to Jai's room and putting at least some gray joggers.

" I'm back." Flipping my gorgeous hair only landing back on my face and some in my mouth, making everyone burst into fits of laughter.

" alright if you don't know , which you should, this is Angie Alvarez, the famous youtuber, who loves flamingos."

a funny thing popped into my head knowing what I was going to say" aka the -"

And then of fucking course Jai has to interrupt my saying that I was ' the bitch who also let them live in ma house' but Jai has to say ' aka my girlfriend.' And grabbed my jaw to kiss me.

( does that make any sense? If not I'm sorry but it's hard to explain 😂)

I disconnected cause I was NOT his girlfriend.

" NO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKBOY, IM TRYING TO SAY THE BITCH WHO ALSO LET THEM LIVE IN MA HOUSE." I sort of laughed and screamed.

I got close to the camera and said " we're not dating...."

" today we are doing the Labor Pain Simulator." Beau said

" it's about time we do this so we decided to grow some balls and do the challenge" Jai said.

" and this is nothing similar to the actual pain lady's feel. " Luke ended.

" Kaitlin isn't doing this thing cause she doesn't want to get embarrassed in front of her ' crush' " I admitted.

" oh shut the fuck up, your doing it with your crush." She announced that I had a crush on one of the 5 boys.

" well yeah that's because I'm living the single life happily." I swiftly made my hands into a peace sign making the whole room laugh.

Beau started first, like always. Many, many screams were heard and all the boys did is laugh. I don't like seeing people in pain so I was just standing there looking at Beau.

" MY LEG IS FUCKED!" He screamed with made me erupt into laughs.

Next was Skip. Same thing happened but his facial expressions were to die for

James was next and I decided to make him feel better cause he never takes his shirt off cause of his insecurity.

" TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF!" I echoed.

Later everyone came in and James still didn't take it off.

" do you know how many girls want to fuck you? You should at least take off your shirt so they could be happier." I smiled.

James smiled his cute little smile and then lifted his shirt a little but didn't take it off. Then his groans filled my house. I was getting a bit turned on but I controlled my self.

After James had to take it off it was Luke's turn

" Somebody gonna get turned on that's for sure." I wiggled my eyebrows to Kaitlin.

Luke's screams were so funny. Their so high-pitched and Kaitlin and I couldn't stop laughing. I could see Jai keep looking at me every time I couldn't breathe at how funny Luke's voice was.

" I can't do it anymore." Luke gasped for air while taking it off

" oh yeah well guess what, females can't just take it off and be like ' oh that was an unpleasant experience' we actually have to fucking get the creature out of your vagina and then you could stop." I smiled innocently

Once again the room started laughing constantly. Then it was Jai's turn.

He silently sat down and attached the killer onto his glowing abs.

" it's on" he stated.

Then the torture began.... Groans and moans filled my ears only popping many imagines into my head. His grunts are so interesting. They give me so much pleasure and he doesn't even try.

" oh FUCK!" He screamed grabbing onto his joggers making it look like he had a boner from my angle. I giggled a bit.

What

I don't ever giggle

EVER

STOP DOING THIS TO ME JAI

I sat down next to his cause my knees were getting weak and my head was getting a bit light-headed

" it hurts that much?" I furrowed my brows at him.

He nodded not being able to talk.

I stared at the black simulator as it kept getting higher and higher. James out of no where grabs duck tape and sticks it on Jai's mouth and his forehead.

Jai still screamed and grunted under the tape. I started to softly play with Jai's hair hoping it'll make him feel better.

After many moans and screams were heard he finally took it off.

Then it was my turn.... I flipped my hair down and made a high pony tail adding a Miami Heat SnapBack. I took of the hoodie and laid down and again pressed the buttons which started making the machine do its thing.

I tried to control my screams but it hurt so much. " AAAA FUCK" I automatically screamed. I covered my mouth with my hands trying to stop my paints.

" HOLY SHIT, FUCKING FLAMINGOS!"

Then I heard a laugh come from Beau, making my middle finger stick out at him. Jai kneeled down next to me and started holding my hand. I disagreed and dug my nails into the carpet screaming " FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

" shh don't swear there are kids watching." Luke shushed.

" hahhaha, fuck you." I sarcastically responded

" Jai stop touching me." I tried laughing only again starting to scream.

I saw the bandana on the floor next to Jai and I grabbed it and tied it on my mouth. Pushed my hands into the pocket of my joggers and tried to stop screaming. It felt like their was an alien in my stomach sawing it's way out of my body.

I look over at Jai's hand and they were covering something over his joggers....

I grabbed his hand and smiled up at him. He immediately put his other hand onto his..... Stuff and smiled. " hahah-FUCK" I started off laughing but ended up screaming.

" OH SHIT CRAMPS!" I unwrapped the killer off of my body and jumped up putting the hoodie on me. I tug at the jacket and cuddling around it.

" I'm never having kids." I stated bluntly.

Making the whole room laugh once again but I noticed Jai have a little sad face on but right as he saw me looking he immediately changed his face.

" that was the Labor Pain Challenge, hope you enjoyed and we'll see you next week." Beau pointed at the camera

" Jahoo" Luke said. " Jahaa" Jai said and ended the video.

" Fuck all of you, don't talk to me until dirty pigs are flying on flamingos." I dramatically called out.