Chapter 5 - "If I fall for him, I will be like all the other desperate bimbos."

Beginne am Anfang

He lets out a huff. "You're so boring Kane."

"Mmhmm." I say, concentrating on the lunch menu. After getting my lunch, I walk towards my usual table.

"See ya later, babe." Luca smirks.

"Don't call me that." I scowls. He chuckles and walks away to his table.

"You and Luca?!" Sienna screeches excitedly when I reach the table.

"What?" I ask in confusion, sitting down.

"Don't play the fool, everyone saw you and Luca entering the cafeteria together with his arm around your waist." She said with a slight smirk appearing on her face.

"Oh." I roll my eyes. "There's nothing going between us. He just appeared from somewhere and put his arm around my waist. You know how annoying he is. Everyone didn't happen to see the part where I pushed him away?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Hmm." She says, thinking. "You and Luca would make a pretty good couple, though."

"Agreed." Grace chimes in, who has just arrived at the table.

I snort. "In my nightmares. Exactly. If I fall for him, I will be like all the other desperate bimbos. Don't forget his greatest quality of being a massive player." I remind them, digging into my fruit salad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After break, I sit in History class. Luca isn't here, even though we share this class. Ah, peace.

Two minutes later, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I get out of the class and turn to the direction of the girls' room. I regret the decision though.

Outside the girls' room, beside the door, Luca and the same girl he was assuring in Spanish class were standing there, with Luca's back to me. Thankfully. Luca has his arms around the girl. I don't think I need to define more detail of his beautiful activity.

I shriek, slapping my hands over my eyes. "My eyes! Oh My God! My poor eyes! I'm scarred! Ewwwwww!!!"

Luca and the girl jump away from each other.

"Cindy?!" Luca asks, surprised. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you..err..be in class?"

The brunette glares at me. "Yeah, I should've been in class. Yuuuuck." I gag.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" The girl asks angrily.

"Scarred." I reply.

"Err...well.." Luca starts with an awkward look on his face but can't find anything to say.