The long awaited Chapter 9

After the Host Club ended for the day,     the twins tackled you and cried fake tears.

   "(Y/N)-chan! We love you!!" They said in unison cuddling you.

   "Yeah yeah. Whatever just get offa me."

    "Haruhi? Are you OK?" You ask the cowering Haru.

    "M-me? No w-why would there be anything wrong with me?"
You sigh sad that haru will never accept you for who you are.

    "OK I guess. But it's OK to come to me if you need anything. OK?" God damn I'm using 'OK' a lot today.

   "Umm... Yeah. Thanks."
You pushed the twins away from you and grabbed your bag.

   "I've got to get home. It twas fun while it lasted but it twas not  meant to be. I shall say farewell for now and I can only hope to see your pretty faces tomorrow. When I wake up its for you, when I sleep it's for you, and when Im with you, I live and love for only you. Farewell." You say as you bow.

   "In other words Bye." You clarify. You smile and TRY to wall out the door while all the hosts stare bewildered at you but a certain red head you've come to love grabs your hand and pulls you back.

   "No no Amigo. I have to go, like I have homework. OK so no more poetry till next time.  You let go of the hand that kept you captive and began to roam the halls of this pink school aimlessly. You eventually find the exit and walk to the park, buying a snow cone with the little money you had on you.

   " (F/F) please.-"

   "Make that two (F/F) please." Said a blond that you didn't know was following you.

   "What're you doing?" I ask mister Blondie as he pays for the shaved ice.

   "I've never been to this park before." He says changing the subject.

   "I like it because it's so peaceful." You reply.

   "You have some shaved ice on your lips." Tamika says leaning in. He gets closer and closer while you get nervouser and nervouser.