Chapter 2

After the creepy encounter with the three boys you head outside trying not to be spotted. You head to a tree and sit behind it. After about 10 minutes you hear shouting. You jump out of the tree gracefully as two boys are bulling a third boy.

      The two boys notice you and start hitting on you. When one of the boys comes closer to you, you slap him in the face, making him fall over. The other looks at you and runs off. "You good?" you ask the boy on the boy on the ground. He backs away slowly. "SORRY!!!" he yells and also runs off. "UM ME TO?!" you yell.

      Everyone is scared of you or something so your always alone. "What's wrong?" Kaoru asks you from behind. You turn and glare. This scares him so he backs off.

     'oh how did I no this would happen?' You try to walk off but Kaoru grabs your hand. You look at him dumbfounded. "W-what do you want now?" you ask. "Like I said, I wanna get to know you better." he said smiling.

     When he smiled you saw his eyes. Oh his beautiful eyes. You stare at each other for a minute and makes a silly face then you both laugh. "Do you wanna come to the Host Club with me?" You never knew he was so gentle. "Sure."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX A/N XxXxXxXxXxXXxXx 

<3 you: ~fairytailcats