Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

Tomorrow is your first day at your new school, Ouran high School. Your not looking forward to it, because you know that you'll have to be sociable. Or not...you rather like that idea. You reach down to pet your cat, Moo, for comfort.

"Come down for dinner (Y/N)!!!" your mom yells from down stairs.

"Coming! "you yell back as you make you way down the grand stair case.

~Time Skip Next Day~

'So today, a new adventure begins' you think grimly as you try to get dressed. You pause as you see the frilly "dress" that your supposed to wear to school. 'Eww.' You get dressed begrudgingly.

"Oh honey. You look so pretty." Your mother says forcing a smile. You knew she had always wanted a boy.

"Thanks." is all you reply as you make toast.

Your mother just looks at you with a love that was forced. She smiled with a pained expression.

As you leave the mansion you bump into someone.

"Im so sorry I bumped into you!" you say anxiously.

"No its my fault. Im sorry." A young man in an Ouran uniform said apologetically.

"No its fine..."I say inwardly sighing.

"Well, I gotta go." We said at the same time. We laughed.

"Im Kaoru, by the way." Kaoru said smiling.

"Umm...Im (Y/N)"I check my watch. School doesn't start till 7:30 and its only 7:10.

As you start to walk away from Kaoru, he grabs your hand and gets VERY close to your face.

"Wanna walk with me?" he asks while smelling your hair.

At this point your scared. He notices and gets closer to you. You pull away awkwardly and start to run away. He chases you but as you reach the school he loses you in the crowd.

~lunch Time~

At lunch you look for a place to eat. The lunchroom is full so you look for another place to eat. You find an abandoned music room. You decide that if no one was going to use it then you could eat there. As you walk in your greeted by three unusual looking boys. Except for one...Kaoru.

"Look! Its the girl from this morning!" he yelled as you try to escape the room.

As you make it to the door your stopped by a blond haired boy. He grabs you by the waist. You slap him and try to leave but Kaoru and another boy are blocking your way.

"Uh excuse me." you yell at the boys.

"Nope." They say at the same time. You find that totally creepy and back away from them. They come closer.

"One more step and I'll slap you." you threaten. They still come closer. You try to slap them but they grab your hand.

"We won't hurt you. We just want to get to know you better." Kaoru said seductively.

You run into the hall as the bell rings. You head back to class.